vingt et un - Euijin

Today was your birthday and what better way to celebrate it than with your boyfriend and his members. The boys threw you a surprise party and it definitely got you good since you're able to catch onto things very easily.

The party was earlier in the day and Euijin took you out on a dinner date to finish your birthday. Now, the two of you were back at your apartment, getting ready to do face masks.

"Let me wash my face real quick and we'll get started on the face masks," you said and rushed into the bathroom.

Once you were done you brought your basket of face masks out into the living room where Euijin was watching tv.

Putting down the basket in front of the two of you, you then plopped down onto the couch and nudged him.

"What face mask do you want to do?"

"Hm, I don't know to be honest. What about you Y/N?" he asked.

"I think I want to do the rubber mask from Dr.Jart+. My skin hasn't been looking well these days."

You leaned forward and looked through the basket and found the right one. You passed it onto Euijin next and let him look through while you went back to the bathroom to put it on.

When you left the room, you met him halfway and he went into the bathroom to put his on. You grabbed your phone from the table and went on it while waiting for him.

"Baby, how long is yours supposed to be?"

"It says how long it is on the package?"

"Yes, oppa! Don't you know how face masks work?" you said, giggling.

"Well, the members usually keep time so I don't really know," he said, making sure the mask doesn't fall off.

"Well, let's just keep it on for thirty minutes. Okay?"

Euijin let out a hum in response and leaned back in order to relax.

After thirty minutes, the timer went off and rushed into the bathroom to take off your mask before Euijin went in.

When you came out, you saw him looking at a video on his phone.

"Whatcha watching?"

He turned to see you next to him.

"You might like this," he said and handed his phone to you and went into the bathroom.

"Huh?"

You looked down at the screen in front of you and played the video.

"Y/N-ah~ Our beautiful child, happy birthday!" your parents said.

"How's Seoul treating you? Are you okay?" your dad asked right away.

"Honey- You're supposed to ask about her birthday!" your mom said and hit her husband.

You let out a giggle and continued watching the video. Once you were done with the video, you put his phone down and went into your room to get your laptop in order to video call your parents. When you entered your room, you saw to pieces of paper lying on top of it.

Confused, you picked it up and scanned it.

1 round way trip to Y/HT/N and back to Seoul, South Korea

"Are...these plane tickets...?"

"You bet they are," you turned around to see Euijin leaning against the doorframe.

"H-How? I thought you were having- What?!" you said excitedly.

He let out a chuckle and came into the room and gave you a hug.

"Happy birthday Y/N,"

"Thank you, Euijin. I love you~"

"I love you too, babe."