trente cinq - Daewon

"So, where are we headed to, Daewon?"

Daewon decided to take you out on a date since he came back home for chuseok.*

"You'll see, Y/N." he chuckled.

The two of you were in his car and it felt like Daewon was driving around mindlessly seeing the trees and city pass by.

After what seemed like forever, you arrived to a place that felt very familiar to you.

"Why are we here?" you asked.

"Why not?" he replied back.

The two of you made your ways towards the café and Daewon opened the door for you.

"After you."

"Why thank you, babe."

Daewon told you to get a table while he went to go order drinks. You found a table in the back with the window to your left. He came back and sat in front of you.

"So, want to tell me why we're here?" you asked again.

"Well, since this place was our first date, I decided that we come again! After all, I haven't seen you in a while." he smiled and took your hands in his.

You guys talked and made sure that you're all caught up with each other. You talking about grad school and Daewon talking about his latest fan meetings.

Soon enough, the drinks came and you two continued your conversation about Daewon's funny experience with Chan.

Time flew by and it was time for you guys to head back to your apartment.

"Sleepover, tonight?"

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Let's do face masks when we get there!"

"Sure, whatever you'd like Daewon."