(47)- Drunk

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...
Requested by~ @crazyforbangtan I enjoyed writing this 💕

Crazy?
-not

Mad?
-not

Insane?
-not

Drunk?
-yep!

...

"HahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha..." you clutched your stomach.

"Hey that's enough..." Jin told you while you drink another shot.

"NOOOO... me like dis!" You insist.

"Y/n, you're drunk." Namjoon said as he tried grabbing your shot glass.

"Eehh... ahh, YAHHHHH!!" You yelled, "Give that back!!!" You whined.

"Hyung, what's...going on?" The 3 maknaes just came back from practice.

"Soju?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Ohhh what 'up mah mehn?!!!" You smiled while waving.

"Y/n?" Jimin questions as he saw your actions. "Y/n's drunk?" He asked again.

"Yup, I told these to not let her drink, now look..." Jhope says in a hoarse voice. Indeed the boys were sober, they didn't drink much wherein they'd be in the same state as you.

"Heyyy! Why you calling Y/n???" You frowned, "Who's Y/- OOH DATS MEH!!! YOU KNOW ME???? Oh may godness!!! Handsome bois know me!!! Holy shi—" Yoongi covered your mouth.

"Aish, you woman, can you be quiet? -AISH!" He yanked his hand away when he felt you bite his palm.

"What the heck dude..." he says aggravated.

"Let's get her to her room." Namjoon orders, as the other boys nodded in reply.

...

"Ooh... you have smooth hair." You giggled while Jimin carried you to your room.

"Hyung, she's still drunk. Should we get her water?" Taehyung asked the elders.

"Yeah, sure go ahead." Jin said tiredly.

...

"Y/n.. drink some—" Jungkook stopped his sentence midway as he eyed Jimin's flustered face.

"Why?"

"Sh-She pecked my lips." He touched his lips, still shooketh.

"She did?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

Later on, your room was filled with Jungkook's silent laughter.

"Shhhh!!!! Quiet—"

"Oh right, Y/n, y-your water.." he was still chuckling.

"WATER?!!! MY WATER BROKE?!!! WHAT THE F—"

"Aish no! Y/n what the hell are you saying?!" Taehyung appeared beside Jungkook.

"Oof~ okay sorry, I'm not pregnant?"

"Y/N?!" They all shouted in unison with confusion running through the tone.

"Hahahaha I'm fooling y'all!!!" You laughed.

"Drink." Taehyung placed the glass of water in front of you.

"Nooooo me don't like water. Me.. want SOJU!" You said cutely, making Jimin grin.

"Soju! Soju! Soju! Soju!" You keep saying, making the boys slightly feel like not knowing what to do with you, since everyone was asleep.

"Okay! Y/n okay!" Tae sighed, he placed the water in front of you again, "That's soju, now drink." He demands.

You clapped excitedly.

...

30 minutes later-

"You kissed Jimin hyung."

Your eyes widened, out of all the things you did earlier, that was the most that gave you an entire shock rushing through your spine.

"O-Okay?.." you trailed off, "When can I apologize?"

***
Heyyy!!! This was a veey non-humorous chapter, but it was new~ thanks for reading ~~~❤️