(11)-•II• Ignored?

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...

It's been four months, ever since you've left the group. National, or international fans would often tweet about not hearing anything from BTS since SMA. And these simple comments from your beloved fans, made you regret your actions, however, recalling the clear desire of your former members, to replace you with Eung Ji, made you satisfied with your decision. You were scrolling down the twitter page of your ex-group, then you wondered same, "Wait, I've also haven't heard from them since I left." You were of course, expecting to see at least one news, stating: "BTS, TO HAVE A TOUR IN JAPAN THIS COMING MONTH." Or something like that, but...nothing. You even thought of checking your VLive, in case they recorded recently, yet, still nothing...

}}}}{{{{

"Hyung, please eat. You're getting skinnier and skinnier EACH DAY." Jimin requested as he held a tray of food in front of Namjoon.

"I don't want to eat." He simply voice.

"Wahh. Are you being stubborn or something? When did you even be like this before?" Jin recalled the past memories, however he only remembered Namjoon smiling joyfully.

"Just get out of my room. Okay? GET OUT." He commanded, sternly, gesturing them to his door.

"And you think we'd do that? HYUNG. DON'T BE LIKE THIS." Jimin still forced the older to eat.

Suddenly, they just saw how one pour of tear is falling from their leader's eye again. Yes, he's been crying for the last months. Thinking, what kind of leadership he showed before you left. "It's all my fault, it's all my fault!!!" He cried, and repeated the same phrase, over and over again, until he just silenced by crying.

"Hyung! Do you want PD-nim to see you in this kind of state?!" Jimin tried to get Namjoon's feelings out of the way first. "We'll have a meeting tomorrow, and look at you! Bang PD-nim will notice you're not you!!!" He added.

This time, when the eldest heard Jimin's voice raising, he grasped onto the younger's shoulder, to put his future actions to a stop. "Don't make it worse than it already is." He marked, then left the room.

}}}}{{{{

"Aiisshh! Where's that stupid eyeliner?!" You searched through your makeup kit, and still haven't found at least one eyeliner. You were trying to put your messy and should I say, bedraggled face, behind the makeup, for whom you're meeting today, has been like your uncle for the past years. But at the same time, you were going to meet him with no certain explanation.

<<<<
Bang PD-nim

You:
PD-nim?

Bang:
Yes?

You:
I'm leaving BTS.

Bang:
Why? What is bothering you??
I know you won't say this because of nothing, Y/n.

You:
Actually, I'd suggest you ask oppas.