(13)- "Bitch"

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...
Another fansigning event, in Busan.

You were having a great time meeting ARMYs, and being grateful for their presents.
Jimin, who was beside you, kept on glancing over to you while you interact with your fans.

"Omo, unnie! You're so pretty!"
You smiled at her then handed back the book you signed.

The next fan reached your area, she was somewhat wearing a cap, that gave you a tough time to discern her face (she brought her head down). "Hi. What's your name?"

She mumbled something that made you go forward, in order to hear her. "I am Rinhae."

"Oh. Hi Rinhae!" You held her hand, then she just lets you do it. "Who's your bias?"
You ask, while you sign her notebook with your other hand.

"You are..." She says blankly.

You didn't know what to do, she seemed very off. "Rinhae. Are you okay?" You looked at her.

She nodded.

"Y/n..." Jimin whispered, which made you jump.

"Yeah? Talk later oppa."

"Wait--." He got cut off.

"So, Rinhae. Why am I your bias???" You smiled at her.

She still kept a straight face. "I don't know."

Something was really off.

"Okay?" You nodded.

"You are...." She murmured.

"Yes? I am??" You wanted to let her be.

"You are such a BITCH." She said markedly.

Your hold on her hands got loose, as you stare at her in confusion.

"Hold on Ms. Y/n." She brought out something from her purse. "Here." She gave it harshly, which made the other boys turn their heads to you.

"W-What is this?" You stammered.

"Open it, Bitch."

The last word was just minimized by her, so only you will hear.

You slowly detached the cover of the small box, and it revealed a folded thick piece of paper.

//////////////////////      

Dear Y/n...

Did you miss me?

Are you trembling yet?
Are you nervous?
Are you sweating?
Are you shitting your pants?

If you are...

Don't and don't be.

Don't tremble, don't get nervous, don't sweat, don't shiteu your pants. I hope you remember me.

I missed you, and I love you. Bitch.
-Haerin, College BFF

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You gasp, then left your chair, and ran over to her to give her a quick hug.

After the fansign, you two went to a coffee shop, then hung out a bit, then said your farewells again.

***
Lmao, sry I was bored. OMG. This is like, a f*cking weird chapter! What the heck???!
Anyways, I love you ❤️