(41)-•III• Hurt

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

Cautionz: still trigger warning, am so sorry~

...

"I know! Oppa I think she really likes y—" you suddenly stopped as you see a familiar figure by the store near the park.

*Jungkook's Point of View*

I was rolling my eyes at the topic Y/n brought up. I was listening to her but then she stopped talking. I turned to my left to see nothing. I turned around and Y/n was standing a few feet away from me and I notice her staring.

I follow her gaze and my eyes widened. I need to distract her.

"Oh! Y/n my stomach just grumbled! I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Come on let's eat~" I pulled her to the car and I drove.

"J-Jungkook?" She seemed shocked from my actions.

"Sorry.. I'm hungry~" I say and we both chuckled. She nodded, "it's okay I'm hungry too!"

"Then all's good!" I say.

We just kept joking around when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh. Y/n-ah. Who are you with?"

I hear from the other line.

"Jungkook oppa. Why?"

"Oh..." he sighed, "Alright~ just take care okay? I'll message Jungkook"

"Okay~ bye oppa!"

I hear a hum then the call ended.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"Eunwoo oppa." She suddenly blushed.

"Oh~" I took a glance at her, "what is this? You're having a crush on Eunwoo hyung eh?" I giggle, she hit my thigh.

"Ow! Y/n don't hurt my precious thigh!!" I rubbed it playfully. "Now it hurts." I look at her.

"Pfft.. as if!" She rolled her eyes.

I was nervous. Actually, we.

What if she finds out about Jimin hyung?

What if she sees him again?

"What if I see whom?" She suddenly muttered, my eyes rounded still fixed on the road.

My heart beats 10x faster thinking if she heard my first question.

"Y-You heard?" I mentally slapped myself. "I-I meant haha... I meant if Yunha sees JinJin hyung."

She gasped as she smacked my thigh again. This time I hissed. "Y/n!"

She covered her mouth, "Hehe sorry~"

"But oppa, if you like her that much, why don't you date her?"

I choked on my saliva. "Y-Y/n what- *cough* -the h-heck?!"

She's laughing so loudly constantly hitting my thigh.

"Haha~" she composed herself, "but seriously, just talk to her! I know she's also interested in you anyway, what's there to hide?!" She crossed her legs on the passenger seat.

"Hmm... JungHa? YunKook? KookHa? Hm... no no... ah! Perfect! YunKok."

I choked, yet, AGAIN. "The f*ck?!"