(37)-•II• Why?

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...

"When did you smile ever since?" ,your bestfriend, Jennie asked as she sipped on her frappe.

You sighed. "I didn't know what move I must do. I mistakenly shoot the top."

Yeonwoo sighed, "Girl it's been 4 months. Do you perhaps regret it?"

"I don't know, actually." You stared outside, "if I just had the hell of an urge to kill I would've acted it on the moron who talked to me."

"Wait, you mean the ostrich-looking-man you were telling us?"

"Yes Jennie." You sipped onto the caramel macchiato and it instantly burnt your tongue which made your senses react violently. You coughed and coughed whilst your two friends helped you out.

"You okay?" Yeonwoo handed you a cup of water which she filled earlier on.

"Yeah- *cough* am fine.." you drank.

The door of the cafe rang informing you there's a new customer. Being advanced in reflexes, all three of you immediately sat down and covered up.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jennie asked.

You nodded and smiled for reassurance.

You three heard the customer's orders as the cafe was very silent.

"Yes I'd like to have a cheesecake and steamed milk."

"Alright ma'am. Would you like to try our new flavored cappuccino?"

"No thanks."

"Okay. Name please..."

"Tae Hyong."

Your eyes rounded and you unknowingly stared at the girl standing against the counter.

Your two best friends never knew your sister...until they found out about her doings 4 months ago. Her name is still unknown for the two girls that somehow only you were shocked by the person's name you heard earlier.

"Y/n? Earth to Y/n?!" Yeonwoo waved her hand in front of you as you shook your head.

"I'm sorry what?"

"We were asking you if you'd like us to leave now"

"O-Oh. Sure it's fine."

You three stood up and grabbed your things. Before you exit you took one good look at the girl and you just mentally cursed.

'She's still alive'
...

"A female mafia leader, Lee Tae Hyong, found lying on the ground of Gangnam district along with her members. The female was said to be stabbed in the right side stomach and then remained unconscious for 2 consecutive months. A report from the SK Underworld Prisons that she has escaped for already 1 mon—"