(7) MGK

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...

You were on the Red Carpet, then Namjoon excused himself to use the restroom. Moments later, a tall, white (nat racist), guy approached you all, then spoke. "Oh, hey! BTS, right?" All of you were startled. You all analyzed him better, then you recognized him...oh it's Machine Gun Kelly!

You whispered to Yoongi, "oppa, that's MGK." Then he passed your statement to the others.

The foreigner began to talk, and you all just smiled and nodded, despite the fact that you could understand him really well. Then he asked you, "are you performing for billboard?" You quickly nodded a yes. Then the boys looked at you asking, "what he say?" You sighed, you never really told them that you're fluent in English, you also pity the guy, because no one was there to respond to him.

"Actually yes, our leader, Rapmonster, he told us. WE REALLY want to perform for billboard." There, you finally replied, in ENGLISH, in the language your brothers are weak in. They were surprised, you are usually the most quiet member (aside frm JK). Some were, wtf just happened? Some were, she just took the soul of RM. Some were, did I hear her right?

You haven't been speaking in English ever since you've heard Namjoon speak in English, because he was great. You were afraid of grammar mistakes, or any wrong pronunciations. "Cool, goodluck to you guys!, where's your leader, uh, Rapmonster?" He said then asked.

"Thank you so much!" You responded, "Unfortunately, he used the restroom. We're not sure if ever he'll be back soon."

"Aww..that's sad." He nodded, for he understands. "May I know your guys' names?"

"Sure."

The boys were like, did they just forget we're still here?

You turned to them, then translated, "He wants us to introduce ourselves." They quickly nodded, then introduced.

You: Bang! Tan! Hello we are

All: BTS!

Jin: Hi, I am Jin!

Yoongi: Hi, I'm Suga!

Hoseok: You're my hope, MGK, I'm J-hope!
*MGK laughs*

Jimin: Hello, I'm Park Jimin!

Taehyung: Hi, I am V! *does his signature pose*

Jungkook: Hi, I am Jeongguk. Nice to meet chu,

You: Hello, *bows* I am Y/n.

Machine Gun Kelly, surprisingly, bowed, he was grateful to meet you all, he left, and eventually, RM arrived as soon as he left.

All: YOU'RE LATE.

***

If you guys want, I could include the scene in Yahoo interview regarding MGK. If you just want. I hope this was good. Thanks!💕