(1)•I• Loved as an idol🤔

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...

"Loved as an idol" -The beginning

You were a nerd. An unpopular, weak, smartass, and hated school nerd.

You always hated the word HATE. Though, you do the action.

Ever since you entered high school, you've always been hated. But why?!
Oh, God knows why! As expected, you've always been bullied, abused, and threatened. But you let them do what they want. Girls, and even boys, would often bother you by messing up your hair, clothes, and your face. Still, you don't mind it.

One time, this girl who was more like jealous, because you are the teacher's pet; broke your glasses, pulled your hair, and even forced to hurt you by moving your braces. But....you let her be. She was PISSED. It kept on repeating, until she was expelled and kicked out.

You remained same, and you coped with it all through the years. And 3 years after studying in this horror school, you disappeared.

The truth is, you were just kept inside your house to give you privacy. You were home- studying at night, and training during mornings.

And finally, you graduated Senior High school, stepping on that school's floors the last time. You are now 15. Then, you stopped studying at College, and continued being a trainee, since then.

5 years later...

:::14th district, Senior High University:::

"Who says I'm weak, huh?"

You flip your hair, while getting out of a black Lexus van. Carrying your Louis Vuitton bag, and putting on your Prada shades, and black mask. Continuing your way to the entrance of the university.

While letting everyone hear your white stilettos clicking on the grounds, your Burberry cardigan being blown by the fresh air surrounding you, you walk straight to the principal's office. People's eyes, all focused on you. And only YOU.

By the time, you're already part of a rookie group, called BTS. You were groupmates with all-boys.

The Administration/Principal's Office:

"Ms. Y/n! I am glad to see you right in front of me right now." She smiles, and stands up gesturing you to sit on the guest's seat.

You smiled and made your way to the chair. "Please, Mrs. Chang. I need to be quick." You tell her nicely.

"Oh! Of course, so you're here to enroll your sister?" She asked. "Please fill up these enrollment agreements." She hands you two papers.

You fill up everything, then you get your phone out of your sling bag.

____________________________
Manager-nim: .
-Y/n... .
-Y/n! COME HERE ASAP. .
-Where are you? . .
--You missed a call from Manager-nim-- .
-Hey!!! .
-We need you! You should see this! .
____________________________.

Just seeing the messages, made you panic, and hurry.
"Mrs. Chang, I have to go." You said almost jumbled.

"Pardon me, Ms. Y/n?" She looks over to where you were seated, and found...nothing but the air.
____________________________________________________________A/n: OOOH! Sorry, I'm a bit impatient. But boiii. The fanfic won't be like this, every part. It's just like going to be rumbled. Okay?! YAY! Bye~
(By the way, thank you so much for 60+ reads on my Jungkook ff!
정말 고마워요 아미이이이이이!!! 알았어요, 안녕~)