chapter twenty one- broken and belittled

Disclaimer: this story contains a small element of a forced sexual act. If you do not like this topic, please skip the end of this chapter.

(Erens p.o.v)

Captain leaned casually against the nearest tree, his eyes seemed to stab at every part of my being. Why couldn't I speak? I wanted to tell him but... A part of me felt threatened by his bloodied knuckles and twitching brow, fearing for my own safety as bodies surrounded me.
"Are you wasting my time?" He sighed with frustration, "Or maybe you know I'll hurt you if you tell me?" He could read my worried expression like a book.
"Um... It's about that night- The one where you f-fucked me while I slept- it's my dream..." Something began to clog my throat, burning as hot as fire while I attempted to tell him. "Captain, it wasn't you I saw on top of me, doing those things... Instead I saw someone else... Someone I don't want you to hurt..."

———————————————————————————————

(Levi's p.o.v)

Eren didn't want to spit it out, holding back valuable information as I attempted to hold back my anger and disappointment, even going so far as to tremble while I waited for him to finish.
"Eren." I let out a low growl, finding Eren's terrified gaze slightly arousing. His two teal orbs seemed to be looking only at me... Just like I've always wanted. They only saw me at this moment. "Tell me who it is." He flinched slightly, now moving his eyes from me to the ground and bringing his arms to his stomach, hugging himself for comfort. He did that when he slept too whenever he had a nightmare. Hopefully not as frightening and realistic as the one he was experiencing at this moment.
"I don't wanna say..."
"Tell me."
"Please don't make me..."
"Tell me. That's an order." Abusing my power, I threw my rank in his face, giving him an order as a superior rather than a lover. He couldn't refuse anymore.
"It's..." He started to sob gently under his breath, holding back tears. To be honest: I was hoping he would cry for me once again. "It was-" Eren's voice seemed to fade, barely catching the name but... This rage grew dangerously strong. How could he? Was he losing interest in me even before our splitting? "Him? Really? Do you think I was just gonna sit back and accept this without reacting?!" Eren appeared to be frozen in place; I stormed towards him, boiling with rage. "Get down on your knees." I hummed in a deep low tone through my teeth.
"I don't want to..." He cried as he pleaded for mercy.
"It doesn't matter what you want, it's what you've done that I can't forget." I've done many, much worse, acts towards him but that didn't matter. It was all for the best. Eren dropped to his knees limply, his head hung loosely and his hands shaking rapidly. "Open your mouth and suck it." He did as he was told. Taking in all of my dick and sucking while he sobbed quietly to himself, Eren didnt stop until I filled his throat with my thick salty seed. As Eren's eyes met mine, they resembled an empty abyss as he had lost all compassion and determination he had before...
He was broken.
I would rather be with Eren as a broken doll than live without his presence by my side... That was one thing I feared most in this unforgiving world...