chapter three- surprise kiss

AUTHORS NOTE
I want to thank those of you who have waited for this chapter and proceeded to read through my messy and repetitive writing, but I hope that you may help with feed back in the comments or sending me a personal message.
As always, I'm grateful that you have read this and enjoy.
H-SENSEI

(Eren's p.o.v)
After Hanji patched me up, I left the basement to find my close friends. Mikasa would probably be worried and Armin would most likely be trying to contain her freakishly odd strength.
"Eren!" Jean called out to me, I turned in disgust due to our previous encounter.
"What?"
"Can I speak with you for a little while, please?" I looked at his apologetic gaze, unable to find it in myself to deny.
"Fine, speak." I crossed my arms, waiting for him to begin.
"I'm sorry. Ever since Marco died, I have been feeling lonely and angry. I think I take my anger out on you because..." Jean froze in what looks like fear, eyes locked on to whatever was causing it.
I turned to see captain Levi glaring at the two of us.
"Kirstein! You're on cleaning duty in the stables. Brat, you and I are going to clean your cell," Levi shooed Jean away before he could say anything else, captain and I headed towards my cell for cleaning. Erwin stood proudly at the stairs beginning.
"Commander?" I left Levi's side to attend to Erwin, "What's wrong?"
"Sorry Eren but I was hoping to speak with only you."
Captain pushed past us and started to walk down stairs only to stop a few seconds before he could no longer be in sight.
"Just be careful Brat," Levi warned as if I were trying to climb into a cage with a titan similar to the ones Hanji captured.
"Of course captain." Once Erwin and I were alone he began.
"Eren, what is it you want?" He smiled creepily.
"I'm sorry sir but I do not understand the question.." He looked back at me once more, his smile had faded to a blank expression.
"I mean in a lover," I felt my cheeks burn from a blush spread across my face.
"I'm still a... Virgin." I mumbled. I felt uncomfortable, my only option was to run to captain. "Sorry commander but captain is waiting!"

Captain was sitting on my bed with brows furrowed looking somewhat frustrated. I felt there could only be one thing that I was capable of...

(Levi's p.o.v)
I heard all of their conversation. The only thing that disappointed me was that the question remained unanswered. What did Eren want?
"Captain?" Eren tapped my shoulder lightly in attempt to catch my attention.
"Oh yeah..." I froze in shock at the feeling of Eren's soft lips pushed lightly against mine. I don't understand...
"Sorry Captain," he mumbled as he pulled away, "You have looked very stressed lately." My body was hot but I remained frozen in shock.
"What the hell is going on?!" A furious male voice echoed around the room...