chapter seventeen- grudge and games

(Eren's p.o.v)

Last night, captain was cruel with his actions and words. I couldn't feel more angry or guilty or disgusted than after what happened. He was just a wolf in sheep's clothing, plotting to eat me every chance he had.
"Eren!" Alexander called after me as I was about to finish saddling my horse, "Um... I am really sorry about last night! If you don't mind... can we write each other sometimes? Please... I feel like you and I could become great friends." My guilt began to grow vastly, staring at his pleading eyes and embarrassed face that was just adorable.
"I gue-"
"No." Captain interrupted bluntly, "Eren barely has time to clean the halls to my liking, I don't think he'll have time to write to you." I glared at the midget furiously. Growling under my breath, I turned to Alexander quickly and pulled him in, kissing him on his cheek sweetly.
"Thank you Alexander," I smiled, "I look forward to hearing next time we meet." I knew he was probally boiling with anger like a wild animal. Good.

The ride back to the castle was tranquil and peaceful: captain kept his distance, Hanji rode ahead with Erwin and babbled on about titans. Captains horse began to catch up to my speed, looming beside me as it carried the angered leprechaun.
"So what was that shit?" He hissed venomously, keeping his eyes ahead.
"What?" I snarled back rudely, "You didn't mind showing him all those things last night! You were a real jerk and I didn't appreciate it!" Letting out a 'hmph', I pouted childishly. "Why did you do it?"
"Do you want my honest answer?" He sighed; I nodded hesitantly. "I was... jealous. He was your age, tall, handsome, rich-"
"But he wasn't you, Levi." I rudely added, "When we get back, let's have a lot of fun." My invitation seemed to be considered but then shrugged off.
"That's not soon enough." Captain guided my horse to a secluded area before tying both of them up, making me more and more curious by the second.
"What? Where are we going?" As I asked this, captain suddenly picked me up like a bride, using his 3DMG to take us to a high up secluded brand of a large tree.

(Levi's p.o.v.)

We were high enough not to be seen or found, leaving Eren and myself to each other. I began kissing his neck, stroking his thigh with my right hand and playing with his nipple with the other. His reactions were adorable.
"No... it really is scary." He began to sob softly, lifting his knees to his chest and pushing him back against the tree trunk, I thrusted deep inside without warning.
"Then hold onto me and you'll feel better," Eren was looser than normal, I could just slip in and out regardless of preparation. "You don't wanna fall, right brat?" Nodding, his arms wrapped themselves around my neck and I continued to make use of Eren's slutty body. As I became closer and closer to release, Eren looked up at me with his big glossy teal eyes.
"Have you gotten smaller or somethin'?" Those words... how could he... this was horrible...

After a day of riding and holding grudges, I sat angrily in the dining hall alone. How could he even think that? How dare he say it so nonchalantly to my face?
"Captain Levi?" Jean approached me cautiously, "Is there anything bothering you sir?" I hated his ugly horse face but I appreciated his concern, accepting his offering of exchanging issues.
"Kind of," I glared at the tables poor innocent surface, "My partner said the most aggravating thing during- the act- and didn't even say that it was a joke."
"Well, Eren was saying before that he was worried about you. If you really want to take it out on anyone, take it out on him." Jean yawned, accompanied by a bold stretch. "Eren's kinda like a child," he proceeded to speak, "When he thinks something, he instantly blurts it out loud without considering the consequences... that's just how he is." I couldn't believe it- he was right! Although it would be fun to mess with his head a little, I decided to brush it off... Knowing I was the one who wouldn't be able to hold back.
"Captain!" Eren burst in, bawling loudly, before lunging at me with arms open wide. "I'm really sorry! I thought I could make you feel bad but I feel guilty! Forgive me?" Kissing his cheek sweetly, putting my lips to his ear and licking it.
"Just this once brat."