"What do you want now?!" She snapped at the dimpled guy.

You, I want you.

"I- why did you call me your boyfriend earlier?" He asked the girl, holding her wrist and gently caressed her palm.

She rolled her eyes, "don't misunderstand okay? I just said that so that bunny guy will let me go." The girl said with a tone which sounded harsher than she had intended to.

Namjoon eyes dropped low. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Is that even a question?" She scoffed.

"Are you dating Seokjin?" Namjoon blurted as the girl widened her eyes.

"No! What are you talking about?!"

"I-I.. I saw you guys kissing yesterday." Namjoon confessed and a shade of pink started to tinted her cheeks.

"Did you stalk me, Kim Namjoon?!" her eyes glared at the boy suspiciously.

"Of course not! I just happened to buy ice cream when I saw you both poppoo." Namjoon pouted his thick lips.

Damnit. Why you need to act cute which was opposite of your big body?! She squealed inside.

"I still not believe that excuse. But no, we're not dating. Satisfied? Now let me go." The girl let out a deep sigh.

Namjoon let go of her wrist and watched how the girl's back slowly disappeared from his sights.

"What should I do to have you back?" Namjoon mumbled to himself.

Y/N was running down to the stair trying to forgot Namjoon's face earlier. His handsome feature that was too close to hers. No, she was not falling in love.

No, no, no!
She shook her head furiously at the thought.

She was not paying attention to her walk again as Namjoon fully occupying her mind. She bumped into a familiar guy.

"Y/N?" His high pitched voice beamed

"Hello, Hobi." She greeted back and trying to creep up a smile.

"Thank God you're still here. Because I really need your help." Hoseok pouted his lips. His eyes dropped like a puppy. How could you resist that?

"Then it gotta be important, Hoseok." She threatened.

Both of them now stood inside the dark empty dancing room.

"Annnd What are we doing here?" She asked

"I need your help with dance. B-but I needed you to change into this costume first." Hoseok said

She saw the yellow dress, it was the same costume she had worn for the dance competition before. She tilted her head in confusion.

"Pleaseeee, I need to practice a couple dance. Tap dance to be exact. And you are the only one who can help me." Hoseok begged the girl.