The Sound Ninja

Începe de la început

The atmosphere started to tense up.

Jiraiya had give up on smiling and grumbled a few inaudible words.

"She really grew to be a young woman." he finally said, tears shone in his eyes, a cheerful look on his face.

"I wish I could see her grow up, but I'm getting a bit weak and I don't think I'll survive a second attack like this."

"Well, you should get better first before you think of getting her back."

Jiraiya looked up at me, confusion plastered on his face.

I smiled and started to explain "Sasuke and Amaya both left us." we stayed silent for a bit

"And both of them will be brought back by us." I added  "It's a promise."

The joy in Jiraiya's face shone up and didn't vanish, even when he fell asleep.

"And I don't break my promises, no matter what." Jiraiya whispered in his sleep. I stood up and left the room, deciding to take a look at the village.

Didn't Amaya used to say that?

               _________________________________

1 week later~

"What would you like your ramen with?"

Jiraiya was nearly back to normal, I often walked around the village and ate ramen, I probably lost some weight from the little food and a lot of training.

I tapped my chin "I'll go with the steamed pork this time." I finally declared, putting the menu down.

A girl and a boy sat down next to me "8 ramen please, two with steamed pork, two with fish, two with chicken and two with duck please." the girl spoke.

Her voice was powerful and confident, and so was her appearance. One arm was hooked with another boy.

Were they siblings?

"Yume, what did Amaya want again?" the name caught me off-guard, I choked on a few noodles and hit my chest.

"Are you alright?" I turned to the two people of my age and nodded.

"Where are you two from, I haven't seen you around here in the past week."

"We just arrived here yesterday and we sadly also have a lunatic who says- ouch!"

"What?"

"Ha ha, sorry, Yume can be really annoying and speak nonsense at times, we must get going now."

He took all eight ramen and I watched as Yume yelled at the boy.

They were very pretty people though.

He had silvery-gray hair and she had pink hair. "... lunatic called Amaya..."

I gulped the last bit of ramen and walked back to the hospital "How funny." I muttered, my hands shoved inside my pockets kept twitching.

 Amaya's POV

"Lay him down here." I heard a few voiced enter the cave. My cave.

Naruto was jumping around, he was afraid.

"He won't survive this."

"Yep, he lost too much blood." Jiraiya?

"Yume, you go and fetch some firewood with me, Masashi, you take care of Katsuro."

"Sure thing, Takehiko, just don't take too long, I'm starving." Masashi laughed, shaking his red hair

As the other two left, Masashi turned to me and smiled "You're a pretty good hider."