Numb

It felt like hours passed just standing there, not speaking, not even breathing.

"What brought you here, if its Naruto then back off!" he went into fighting stance

"No- it's you, Jiraija-san." it felt as if Amaya was screaming and crying inside of me.

"Did you escape again? Are they following you?!" he took a step forward as I stared at the ground.

"Yuki is really pleased to meet you." I whispered, sending shivers down his back

"Who is Yuki?  Did she help you?" another step...

"She will help me any moment, you just wait."

"What are you talking about, Amaya? Is something wrong?" and the last step…

"Yuki! Snow blizzard!" a cover of white snow, fell onto us, I jumped onto a nearby roof and looked down.

"Ice prison!" huge ice needles formed and fell onto the ground.

I waited for the ground to turn red, but the blood never appeared.

“What’s wrong with you, Amaya?!”

I turned around, activated my sharingan and looked into his eyes. Before he could turn away, I had control over him.

“Amaya! Stop it before something happens!” my eyes teared, a strange power of being pulled into the depths of my soul appeared as I stood in front of him, once again.

“You broke the illusion?” he furrowed his brows and glared at me

“Yes, it seems so.”

“Why are you here?” his voice sounded so far away, it was fading and I couldn’t get closer.

“I have had so many dreams, I want to fulfil them but before that, I have to clean this world. Yet, I’ll let you get out of here before others.”

His eyes widened as he deflected the kunais.

"Don't be stupid Amaya! We can fight together!" I shook my head, more tears glid down my face.

Stop crying Amaya!!

"I tried, but I'm goig to turn crazy if this continues!" I shrieked, he summoned Gamabunta and glared at me

"If that's what you want, then I'll have to play along but I'll change your mind, Amaya!"

I smirked "Fine, but keep in mind.-" I called for Yuki who came flying down

"I no longer am Amaya." I lifted my head and leaped off the roof, falling onto Kuroi's back.

A wave of ice spikes and a cutting wind blasted a part of the area away.

"I won't let you go like that." something grabbed my wrist and pulled me off Kuroi, slamming me against the ground

"You promised you would forget me!" I shrieked, trying to push him away

"Forget those stupid promises! I already broke one pinky promise, I won't mind breaking two!"

I stared at him "Maybe you break your promises, but I never do and I promised myself, I would kill you!"

Large spikes stabbed into his back, touching my stomach as blood trickled from the wound.

I pushed him away as he whimpered.

"I'm so sorry, Jiraiya, but I can't break my promise. I fight with my life on the line to fulfill them."

 "Didn't you say, you tried to keep others happy?"