One Person To Kill

Chapter 03

What do children of my age normally worry about?

Does that boy like me, will I get trouble if I don't give that paper in due to date? Will I get many friends, how can I get my parents to be proud of me?

I often wonder about those things because I never had the chance for that kind of thoughts.

"You have to find him, squeeze the info out and kill him!"

I was scared of ever becoming normal, having normal teenager thoughts.

I never want to be tagged as one of those stupid people.

Why?

Because I envy them, I hate them, I want to erase all of them.

"Ooh, Ushio, the ladies here have a certain spice." I twirled around him and sat next to him, making sure another girl sat onto his lap.

But I despised his sort more, taking the worries of a normal child away.

Creating people as hateful as myself.

"How did you get so rich sir?" I forced myself to smile and look at him with big eyes

"These demons, demon children, it was my ancestors idea to seal them into people." my eyes widened

"Naruto, why do you want to become Hokage so badly?" the sun blinded us as we sat on the Hokage hill

"So that everybody respects me and likes me."

"Why don't they, you are so nice." I hugged him tightly

"Because I have a demon sealed inside of me, I'll never be normal."

"You don't have to be normal for somebody to love you, for somebody to care." I smiled and whispered into his ear

"And, who started this, who suggested the idea to the other people!?" he smiled widely

"It was me, dummy, I am the genius.My ancestors were worried about the children's lives, they would be hated! But who cares, once i get rich, I get loved, nobody will think about the children!" my eyes widened, I let the daggers shoot out of my wrists, boring through his throat, blood splattered everywhere.

The young girls shrieked and ran around, guards were throwing kunais and spears at me.

I pulled out my katana "Hand me your scrolls and I will spare some of you."

They looked at each other and the fat man who was breathing shallowly nodded, they slowly passed me a heavy chest.

"Thank you." I pushed the chest onto Akane's back. "Oh, and I lied." I pressed a button. The whole area exploded, killing every human but me and Akane.

"Do you want me to return you to the base?" I nodded slowly

"Isn't it sad how many people I just killed. Kisame is right, I feel absolutely no sympathy for anybody. Maybe because they never think of the cause but about what I am. I don't care about how many people love them, I only see one person, one person to kill."

"Nice speech, girl, get on now." I heard a cry.

A tiger cup stared up at me. "You survived? They must have captured you, another reason to clean this dirty earth."

I picked it up and stroked it. "I shall call you- someone who lost his parents, who stands alone..." I looked at it's big, sad eyes.

"I shall name you Naruto. The bravest, strongest and most loyal shinobi I met, you should be proud, little fella, now get on."