Soaring Through Darkness

"How is she now?"

"She had a nervous breakdown, how would you feel?"

"I'm sorry, but that's why I dislike girls, they are too fussy and delicate." I heard a loud punch and a body hit the ground.

"Don't you dare talk about my sister like that!"

I had a nervous breakdown?

I made others worry just because I couldn't hold back my sorrow anymore.

Am I that weak?

"Kisame, leave now before I do any worse, you too, Deidara." Itachi's cold voice reached my ears, a shudder ran down my spine.

"Amaya, are you awake?" I didn't move, not even my eye balls were.

"Amaya, Akane and Naruto are in here too. Oh and I packed all your bags in case you have another mission. Sleep well, dear sister." he closed his eyes and sighed as he left the room.

"Akane and Naruto are both in your room."

Why would I have to know that?

Maybe I was getting weird ideas, but I wanted to leave so badly.

My stomach rumbled loudly and I sat up, staring at my plate of tofu.

I was sick of eating this everyday, yet I devoured it in one go.

My mind kept drifting to the day I escaped.

It was so simple and yet impossible, but I succeeded.

I had all my things ready, nobody ever entered my room, I was never really allowed to leave this place either, but thanks to a lot of luck and my great plan, I could slip away and made everyone think I was in my room.

Of course they figured out quite quick and Deidara was a pain in the ass with his bird, but now I also had Akane and Naruto was tiny.

Was that what Itachi meant?

It would be so easy, but why should he let me escape, if I am supposed to attack Konoha with them.

"You softened him up, he was mad, I never really saw an angry Itachi but you were unconscious in his arms." my eyes navigated towards the red head.

"Still, why should he-"

"Don't do it, Amaya, the leader was out of his mind last time! Imagine you would have told others about all this!" I looked down

"I hate this place, I really hate all of you." he heard my whisper and slapped me.

"Show some respect towards us, we took you up!" he growled

"If I had a choice, I wouldn't have even come to this hell hole!" I screamed, digging my nails into my rough palms.

"if you wouldn't know so much, we would let you go!"

"What would you do, if I ran away again?" I shut my eyes, the answer was clear

"We would have to kill you." my hands turned to fists and I clenched my teeth

"I have faced death a dozen times, I no longer fear him." I spat, crossing my arms.

"I don't care, Amaya, think of your loved ones, they would be upset if you were dead! Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto and... Jiraiya."

I shook my head "No, they wouldn't." I whispered, shaking my head more furiously

"They are the ones who brought me into this situation!" I roared, slamming my fist into the wall.