Every End Has It's Beginning (Sequel of The Story Of Another Uchiha)

• Dedicated to To Everyone who has been waiting so patiently! Thank you!

I held the kunai between my teeth and flipped over the men, slitting up their throats, blood sprayed around me.

1 year had passed since I left Konoha, I haven't forgotten anything, but I knew I had to move on.

"Amaya, hurry up!" I picked the lock and let my companions out. "Took you long enough!"

"At least I didn't get caught by those losers compared to you." I crept passed the guards, Deidara and Sasori were close behind me.

"You know we did that so that you could get the scrolls?"

"It's funny how we always end up doing the same, putting our lives on the line and one day we will be forgotten and die." they didn't reply

"Amaya, do you have the secret scrolls?" I snorted

"Obviously, you think I can't handle anything?" we hid in the shadows

"Deidara, Amaya, you two fly back, I'll pick up the package." we nodded

I summoned my phoenix who let out a screech, "To the headquarter, Akane." Akane meant brilliant red, and a phoenix was like a flying flame. Brilliant and red.

"You seem upset, Amaya-sama." I patted her head as the wind rushed through my hair.

"It's just, I met Jiraiya-sama one year ago, it's like an anniversary."

"You're a strong person, Amaya. One day your paths will meet." I closed my eyes

I wish I can see Jiraiya again... I really do

"We're landing, get ready!" she let out a battle scream and darted towards the headquarters.

I made the hand sign and flew in without slowing down, we crashed and left a hole in the ground.

"Amaya! Not again!" I smiled

"Itachi-san!" I hugged him tightly "Why are you here?"

"We have another mission for you." I nodded

"You must spy on some rich idiot."

"Can I kill him?" he sighed "No, you can't. You must just get some information, seems like he has a few details on the tailed beasts."

I smirked "No problem!"

I packed my bag, hugged Itachi, said goodbye to Tobi. "Tobi, be a good boy!" I laughed and got on Akane.

"Follow those tracks." I handed her an object

"Smells like a rich coward." she spat

"Yep, don't kill him, we need information first."

It was windy, I was on the edge of falling off Akane.  We hid in a cave and almost immediately, a heavy storm followed the icy wind.

Two days passed by quickly, my stomach growled.

"Akane, I need some food, land there!" she crashed close to a restaurant, it was a beautiful town.

I stuffed my coat in my bag and changed into my casual clothes.

I slowly brushed through my hair, pulled over a hood and entered the store.

Everything stopped moving, it was completely silent as if someone pressed the mute button.

"One person?" I nodded and sat down

"What would you like?" "Onigri."

I turned to the thing that caught my attention, my stomach churned.

"Pervy sage! When will we start with the real training!?" I smiled as tears formed on my eye line.

"What do you think I'm doing the whole time!?" I giggled softly.