Prologue

Amy was bored to death waiting for her cousin at airport, who has God knows where disappeared. Its almost an hour now, since she landed New York City! But still there is no sign of her cousin. She huffed in annoyance. "How long?" She asked herself fidgeting with her dead phone. Another bad luck! She has no other option than to wait, as she has no idea where his cousin lives in this big city.

"Amy? Is that you?" She heard her name called by a man, hoping its her cousin she turned around to find him walking towards her with another man.

"Yeah, its me." She replied in a duh tone, she was still irritated with him. "Thank god you finally arrived." Amy said and gave him a quick hug. "I have been waiting for you since long. Where were you?" He better have a good explanation.

"I'm so sorry Amy, I tried to reach on time but you see, Blake," He pointed at his friend, who was watching the two in amusement. "It got late all because of him." Mike explained, saving himself from her.

"Hey beautiful, welcome to New York, hope you enjoy your stay with me." Blake welcomed her with his dazzling smile, before Amy could respond to Mike.

"Um hi, thank you." Amy said awkwardly, she was never comfortable around boys. Specially around such breathtaking boys.

"What does he mean by 'your stay with me'." Amy whispered to Mike unsure of the event. While Blake led them out of the airport.

"Actually you'll have to stay with him, in his apartment." Mike replied sheepishly.

**********

Hey guys! hope you all enjoy reading this story. This is my first attempt to write something, please ignore grammar and spelling mistakes!!

And I'd be grateful if you'll promote my story with your comments and votes and not judge it by this first chapter!

Thank you for reading, I'll try my best not to disappoint you all :)

~Munira