Chapter 4

After Kyungsoo found his penguin by a tree.  He grabbed the toy and began walking with Beakhyun behind him. After an hour the came across a river. And the seen two little children crying their eyes out.

"Kyungsoo what should we do??!!" Beakhyun asked his short friend. "Well we should go up to them and make sure that they are alright and don't need medical attention Okay." Kyungsoo answered as began to approach the crying children. "excuse me sweeties are you guys okay? what is your names? my name is Do Kyungsoo." he said as he squatted down to the childs height.

"I am Zelo and dis is BamBam We is lost. Mommy said we was goin' on a trip and s-sh-she weft us hewre by self. Are we weally bad boys . Mommy hit us sometime too. pwease mister help us. c-can you be our daddy?" Zelo said while looking at him. You could see pain but a little bit of hope in his eyes. And Kyungsoo could also see it in BamBams eyes too. He hugged both boys and tried not to cry himself.

"Oh honey.... I don't know why do you want me to be your daddy?" He asked. "Cause you is nice to BamBam and Zelo yous could always be mommy if you want." BamBam said with his head down ready to cry again. D.O was shocked about the whole situation meanwhile Beakhyun is watching with love and tears in his eyes because he never expected his best friend to be amazing with kids so he didn't interfere with the problem.

"Okay sweethearts how about you guys come with me and my friend and I will take care of you and you guys can call me anything you want Okay." Kyungsoo said as he picked up BamBam and grabbed Zelos hand. D.O didn't even understand why these children's parents leave them in the woods and abuse them. Kyungsoo stoped walking and wiped BamBams tears away. Then put bambam down and turned to wiped Zelo tears too. "Bam and Zelo honey how old are you guys?" D.O asked

"I is two." BamBam answered while holding up three fingers. D.O helped him out and put down one finger. "I is three" Zelo said as he held up three fingers.

"Okay. How about we get going then me and uncle Beakhyun need to find something. So come on little ones Let's go we don't wanna keep uncle Beakhyun waiting." D.O says as he stands up and then bends down to pick up BamBam. Once the child was situated and asleep he grabbed Zelos hand and began walking with the children over towards Beakhyun.

Kyungsoo's POV~

Am I upset? Yes I am how could someone do such a thing to a child. I held BamBam close to me and Zelos hand tight but not too tight. As I walk over to Beakhyun.  "That was so cute SooSoo. And what are their names?" Beak asked. "His name is BamBam and he is two years old and this is is older brother Zelo who is three years old. Thier mom who left them here to rot and has abused both of them." I answered.

I'm pissed to be honest like why the hell would someone do that to a child. "That is fucked up the poor children. Good thing we found them, who knows what could have happened if we didn't have found them." Beakhyun said as he rubbed my
Back trying to calm me down and pat BamBams head. Then reached down and picked up a tired Zelo.

" I know, I don't know I would do if someone found them. I went from being alone in my house to having children now. Beakhyun I don't know if I'm ready for this but it's okay I think I can handle this." I said. As we walked I saw a diaper bag by two big rocks. I told Beakhyun to grab it since I was still carrying a sleeping child. And he had Zelo who was zoning in and out of sleep. poor babies.

Okay this shit is getting really weird now. From a sparkling deer, some mysterious voice and now two children. What the hell is going on. I don't understand this at all.

——————-

Hey, guys how are y'all?
I hope you are enjoying the story.

Q: what's your favorite part of the story so far.

See y'all in the next chapter!!😊