Chapter 3

Enjoy!!! - Ny

Beakhyun POV~

"you telling me you don't see the damn deer with glittery antlers...?!" Kyungsoo said.

"Nope (while popping the P) I don't see a deer with glittery antlers. What the fuck is you smoking bruuah~?" I said as I laughed.

"I'm not smoking nothing you hoe now the bitch is getting closer." He said as he scratchin' his weave.

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No"

"Yes"

"Noooo...."

"Yes........"

"Nope I don't believe you!"

"If you say so that's why it's behind you." SooSoo pointed out.

I suddenly felt warmness on the back of my neck. I froze and felt my eyes get as big as Kim Kardashian's butt implants. I slightly turn my head and see the deer with blue and pink glittery antlers.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream

"MAUHHHHHHHHH" It screams in my face. I jumped up and got it SooSoo's lap.

"SOOSOO IM S-S-SORRY I DIDNT BELIEVE YOU, YOU WAS RIGHT. SWEET BABY JESUS GET THE DAMN DEER AWAY FROM ME!!!" I cried/screamed. I felt his hand on my back. I never had a deer get that close to me.

"Beakhyun you are fine. *giggles*" he said. He reached out and pet the damn deer. "See he ain't gonna hurt you honey." He says as he sits me up.

So I got off his lap and stood up. And looked at the deer. "B-b-be a g-good deer." I stuttered out. reaching out to pet the creature. Never in my life have I seen blue and pink glittery antlers. His fur is really soft and he cute. I put my hand down and watched the deer.  The deer reached down and grabbed kyungies plushie and tried to run with it. oh...shit this won't be good.

"Hey SooSoo mr.glittersparkles here is starting to run off with your plushie." I told as I see the deer running away.  Kyungsoo got up and started chasing the damn thing. If this ain't entertaining.

Kyungsoo POV~

I thought me and the deer were getting along but no he had to go and take Munchie. Now here I am chasing a deer. "EXCUSE YOU SIR THAT IS MY PROPERTY NOW GIVE IT BACK YOU DAMN FOUR LEGGED TURD!" I yelled and this thing is still running.

I must look like an idiot trying to get a plushie from a deer and I don't care.  "HEY PLEASE BRING ME BACK MY DAMN PLUSHIE!!" I yelled out. Mr.Glittersparkles  stopped and so did I he turned around brought me my plushie back. I look into his eyes and grabbed my toy back and smacked him on the nose. 

"That was very rude of you. You just don't take something that is not yours. Didn't your mommy ever taught you manners." I tell the deer more like scold. It looked up at me and got a little closer.  Not even a few seconds later I felt bad pain running  through my body and tears ready to fall from my eyes.  I feel after after a few seconds. 'Did this deer just kick me in my nuts and that's why I feel them in my throat?.' I asked myself

" HAHAHAHAHAHA that deer just kicked you in your fuse box." Beakhyun says as he falls to the ground laughing his ass off.

"It's not fucking funny you Asshole!!" I groaned out. This shit hurts worse then that time. Jackson hit me in my balls with a basketball.  Oh my god that was traumatizing. " Beakie can you please help me up?" I asked the laughing baboon. "yea I'll help you out." he answered. He got up and walked over to me and helped me up. "thank you." I said as I fixed myself. Now where is my damn plushie. That deer better of not took it or I swear to the heavens I will kick him in his little deer balls.

Question who should Kyungsoo be with???

AN: thank you for taking time out of your lives to read my story.. if you want too.

Should I publish a yoonkook story or a chansoo story??