Chapter 1

This whole book is in third person until I say otherwise probably won't last long though. Enjoy the story.

3rd person pov-

Kyungsoo was sleeping very peacefully in his bed with his penguin plushie that his mom got him until he heard someone yelling.

"DO KYUNGSOO GET YA ASS UP BITCH WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP!" Beakhyun yelled. As he ripped the covers off of Kyungsoo and jumped on the bed. Scaring poor Kyungsoo out of his sleep and causing his plushie to fall to the floor.

"Why the fuck is you in my house at 3 am, I almost pissed myself. And look what ya did you got Munchie dirty. Don't ever do that shit again that is how you gonna get your ass beat." Kyungsoo said in an angry tone as he reached to the floor to get the penguin plushie and sat up in the bed.

"Now what the hell was so important that your ass you had to disturb me and my sleep." Kyungsoo asked as he glared at Beakhyun.

Beakhyun just rolls his eyes and giggled. "Boi, you ain't gonna do shit because you are too short. now get up and get dress damn it."Beakhyun said as he rolled his eyes. Completely ignoring The question he was asked.

Now it was Kyungsoo turn to roll his eyes. "Where are we going at 3 in the fucking morning anyway?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, I want to find this place that has mythical creatures and plants." He explained to kyungsoo. 

"You're telling me you broke into my house at 3 in the morning just to find a place that probably doesn't exist."

"Kyungie baby it's real I know it is and I want to find it and you are coming with me rather you like it or not bitch."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me Beakie. Does it look like I wanna leave my house just to find this place? No, I don't besides do you even know the name of this place?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Yes, you have to go. And yes it's called Eve Garden."

"Wow, bitch why does this place sound like a strip club?"

"It's not now get ya ass up and let's go hoe!"

"Ugh! Fine but if I go you owe me a pack of double stuffed Oreos, your pain in the ass." Kyungsoo said and he got up and got dressed.

Kyungsoo put on his glasses, a pair of black jogging pants and a black shirt that said DONT TEST ME and let us not forget his shoes which were black polo slides.

"Okay Beakhyun last go and you better let me fucking sleep or I destroy your eyeliner." Kyungsoo growled.

"Bitch you betta not or I'll melt your pots and burn your penguin plushie."

"Don't try me beakhyun. And don't you touch munchie. Now let's go."

"Okay come on you penguin."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes grabbed munchie and his blanket and walked away and went outside to the car. Beakhyun soon followed.

*40 minutes later of driving.*

"Are you sure you know the way to the place Beakhyun?" Kyungsoo asked for the 5th time.

"Yes, I know where I'm going Jisoo you are annoying sometimes." Beakhyun answered.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued looking out the window. I swear to the lord if he gets us lost I'm gonna beat his ass first then eat him. He thought to himself.

" so what do we do if the place is not real then what. Go back home and look like idiots?"

"No SooSoo we wouldn't
look like idiots because the place is real I know it is."

Kyungsoo sighed. Should I brake his eyeliners? No, I'm not gonna do that because it's not worth my time. Kyungsoo thought to himself.

Beakhyun, on the other hand, was smiling because he was excited to see The Eve Garden in person. The funny thing was Beakhyun doesn't know he needs someone who has some type of magic to get into the Garden.

Who has the magic powers?

The Eve Garden is where every hybrid and magical things live and grow. The Garden is in the woods away from humans. Only things magical is allowed in.

An: okay guys imma end the first capture right there. Sorry if this chapter is shity. I'll try and do better next time.
8 votes, 2 comments and I'll update chapter two. Thank you for choosing this book.