"Fine. But you have to promise. Their lives are off limits." I say, defeated. He rose his hands up like he was saying 'I didn't do anything.' Except he did, and it's breaking my heart. "I promise. As long as you cooperate. Oh and I'm letting you go home soon. If you dare say a word about this to Luca. You're dead. So are they. I mean it." I gulp. Then nod, disgusted with my actions, and what I'm about to become.

The bag was back over my head. Before I knew it, I was back in my bed. Not a trace that I was gone, or that they were here. I hated it. They needed to be taken down. But I couldn't tell anyone. He said he'd kill them. He can't kill them. I needed them, but I also can't just keep giving him their information. Ugh, what do I do? But before I could think of a solution, sleep takes over.

Luca's POV

My alarm blares. I open my eyes, and grunt groggily. I hated mornings, always have. I stretch and get into the shower. After I clean myself, I walk slowly to the security room as usual. You never know what people do at night. Once I'm in front of the door, I knock, and wait for Chris to open it.

Finally, he dos, and lets me in. "Uh, capo?" That didn't sound good. "Check these monitors." I walk over to the one he points at. Val was in bed. Okay, that was normal? Then a man comes in, and puts a bag over her head. Damn. She puts up quite a fight. Oh shit. He took her! Right as I turn around to go check her room, "Wait, Luca, look."

I go back and check the monitor once more. There she was. Back in her bed. Safe. She fell right asleep. How'd they not know I'd have cameras up? "How stupid are they? I'm a smart man. Of course, I'd have cameras up." He looks at me. Then points to the other monitors. "The one in your bedroom and Matteo's had been covered." With that, my blood was boiling. They wanted me to see this. "Cazzo!" I shout. I look at Chris with gratitude. 

"Thank you, Chris." He nods and I walk to Val's room. I don't care if she's asleep. She'd better know what was going on. Or I was going blow.

Val's POV

I was forcefully wakened. Luca was standing next to me when I awoke. I'm guessing he somehow found out about last night? "What happened last night?" He asks, calmly. Which was surprising to say the least.  "I have no idea. One minute I was in my bed, the next I was in a car with something over my head after about an hour in a car, I was brought back to the bed. No one even talked either. It was fucking weird." He looks at me as if  I was lying. Okay. Maybe I am, but if I tell him that now he'll kill me. I can already see how mad he is.

"Seriously. That's it?!" He screams. "I-I told you. That's i-it." He looks at me seriously. You know what, I've had enough of him treating me like this, there's nothing to be scared of. "There was a fucking bag over my head. What'd you expect? Me to see through it?" He starts to calm down.

"You're right. Well, I'd like you to start sleeping with me. We're not risking it. As well as Matteo. They were in my room and his, but you'd all be safer." W-what? I-I'm sleeping with him? In the same room? Oh shit. He's going to hate me so much if he ever found out. But then again, it'd be better if he hated me then, I keep lying to him. Maybe I can get away with it? Yeah. I won't tell Alex shit. He can come to kill me if needed.

"U-Uh your room?" He looks at me as if I was stupid. "Yes in my room." He looks me up and down. "What's up with the stuttering? You never used to until recently." I don't know, maybe a super hot guy wants me, Valentina, to sleep in his room so he can protect me. That's completely normal and I should be acting completely normal. 

"I-I don't know, I'm s-sorry." I look down. Last time he mentioned this, he was mad, scary mad. "I'll stop talking," I say. I lay back down into my bed, knowing his eyes were still on me.

Luca's POV

This scared side of her is so boring. I miss her sassy attitude. At least she was fun to talk to. "That's not what I meant. I just," I let out a breath. "You're always so timid. Why?" She slowly turns around to look at me. "Because Luca!" She all but yells. Heh, here we go. I got her fired up. Maybe this'll be fun.

"I don't what happened to you. But one minute we were all happy and messing around and shit, and then you turned into this cold fucker who is disrespectful, distant, and so fucking boring. I don't speak to you like this often because I'm not exactly ready to get hit or anything. I stutter because I'm afraid to say the wrong thing. I hate this version of you. And there's nothing I can do because this is you. The fun, caring Luca was all an act. And because I didn't let you fuck me now you're acting like this." She looks at me intensely. "I'm sorry I was raped and I'm not comfortable with men touching me." Everything's silent for a good minute. Her chest rises up and down. Then realization on what just came out of her mouth hits her. Her eyes widen, and she covers her mouth, tears starting to find their way onto her rosy cheeks. 

"W-What?" Was all I managed to ask.

"N-Nothing!" She says too quickly.  "Valentina. What did you just say?" I look at her. I was serious.

"I-I was, someone did s-something to me." She says quietly. If I heard what I think I heard, oh boy. This was going down. "What the hell Valentina?! How could you not tell me? It would've been some nice information. I wouldn't have done any of that stuff to you if you weren't comfortable with it. God." She looks at me worried. I don't know why she was worried. Whoever hurt her like that should be fucking worried 

She looks at me, her eyes red, but full of raw emotion. "But that's why I-I let you do those things to me. I was getting more c-comfortable. But that's a-also why I never let it get to far.." Her voice trails off. I see a hint of a smile on her face. She probably was thinking of the things we did. I couldn't help the small smile tugging at my lips. I quickly frown. I was going to find out who did this to her.

I sit on her bed, and then she sits up. She looks me in the eyes. I look back. "Valentina," I warn, waiting for her to tell me to continue. She nods, then looks down. "Can you please tell me when this happened?" Her chest slowly starts to pick up speed as she starts taking deeper breaths. 

"When I was.. thirteen," Oh my fucking god what sick bastard would do this to a thirteen-year-old? I mean they should never do it at all, but thirteen?! I grab her hand and put it in mine. Her body tenses. It was weird. She never usually tenses up like that. I squeeze her hand, saying 'I'm here for you.' "Can you remember who did it?" Her eyes open hugely. She continued to cry as she spoke. "M-My brother." She finally says. I think I'm going to explode.

"LORENZO?! YOUR FUCKING BROTHER?!" She looks at me worridely. Why did she keep looking at me like that? I calm myself down. "N-No Luca."

"Who else then? Lorenzo was your only brother." She again says "No Luca." She cries for about a good minute before she speaks up. "I have a t-twin brother."

Authors Comments:

When I write these I'm like talking to no one because I'm so far ahead writing the drafts. Anyway, this was a crazy chapter. Is Luca going to finally stop being a shit? Probably not. But we can hope:)