He nodded and smiled at me. "Yup. At my house. But first, we are going shopping for swim suits and other."

I rolled my eyes. "You know I have a perfectly good pair at home."

Why did I get into the car again? Oh, yeah, because I'm out of my mind apparently.

"Well, I'm too lazy to go to your place. So, we'll just stop by a mall on the way to the house." he said shrugging.

"Why do you even wanna swim? Don't you have work or something?"

"Cause I'm too stressed even on my day off. I just wanna relax for once."

"And why are you dragging me along?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Cause I don't wanna go swimming alone. I'll look like a loner and everyone knows that Jake Hawkins, or any Hawkins for that matter, is never a loner."

I stared at him like he just grew another head. "Why the heck would you be a loner in your own house?!"

He shrugged smiling innocently. "Cause all my other friends are busy, and the once that are free would probably want to go somewhere expensive or to a bar or something. I just wanna do something normal, and from all the people I know, you're the closest to normal as I can get. Now hush. You should be happy that I'm taking you shopping and you're getting it all for free."

Normal? You have no idea how wrong you are.

I turned wide eyed at him as he parked the car and shut it off. "I have money you know."

He turned to me pushing his Aviators slightly down. "Yes I know. It's my treat for dragging you into this."

I rolled my eyes as he got out of his car and I got out too. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked to Jake who I realized was wearing a simple shirt and dark jeans.

Hmm, he doesn't look like Jake Hawkins, billionaire owner of Hawkins Corporation. He just looked like Jake Hawkins, a normal twenty three year old guy spending his day off casually in a mall.

"Checking me out?" he said smugly making me snap back to reality.

I scoffed. "You know, for a twenty three year old, you sure act like a teenager." I said rolling my eyes walking pass him.

I heard him chuckle and catch up to me. "Okay, honestly, I'm only like this with you."

I looked up at him my eyebrows raised. "I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult."

He chuckled. "It's a compliment, don't worry. I'm usually either business mode, or normal-twenty three-year-old-guy mode with my friends."

His face suddenly turned soft and a bit serious. "I don't know, I'm just really relaxed when I'm with you. It's like I forget that I'm the CEO of a huge corporation and act like I'm just young and having fun." He said softly as he shrugged.

Huh, I guess this is the real Jake Hawkins, not the one in an Armani suit that's the CEO of a huge corporation, but the one in simple jeans and a shirt acting like a normal young adult.

"Anyways, we have to buy you a swimsuit, slippers, a sun dress—"

"Why do I need a sun dress? I'm fine wearing what I'm wearing now."

He looked down at me and up at my face. "You wanna wear jeans and a quarter sleeved shirt after swimming?"

I bit my lip and sighed eventually. "Fine. You win."

"Of course, I win." he said smugly as we went into a store.

~*~

Okay, I did not expect us to shop for two hours.