Hawaii Part 1 - Laine/Jimin/Yoongi POV (18+)

Începe de la început

I don't really mind sharing a room with anybody; I just didn't want to deal with comments or assumptions.

"Could've fooled me." Jin suddenly appeared, pulling the hood of his sweater over his head, mocking my airport disguise.

I had to laugh at that. The guy is really funny sometimes.

"Taehyung, Laine is right. She is a lady, even though she doesn't really act like one" Namjoon paused and winked at me, indicating he was only joking "You can crash with Jungkook or Jimin."

"Fine" Taehyung pouted "Nobody would want to crash with Laine anyway, she snores and..."

Taehyung's eyes widened as the realization dawned on him that he may have said too much.

I stared at him wide eyed, my eyes shooting daggers at him.

Don't fuck this up, Tae.

The moment didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, unfortunately.

"...How would you know she snores, Tae?" Jimin looked at him and then at me.

Taehyung just gave a nervous laughter and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, ready to do some damage control. "Because I sometimes fall asleep in the glam room, and I caught Tae sneaking around one day, and he told me I snore. Big deal." I sounded annoyed.

"Ah, did you take a video? Does she snore in an accent, too?" Jungkook giggled as got up from the floor and picked up his bags.

"No!" Tae and I yelled together.

Oops.

"Hmm, well don't wake us up with your snoring, yeah?" Namjoon laughed as he brushed past me.

"Well, gentlemen...Taehyung...If you'll excuse me, I need to go freshen up, and slip into something more comfortable. I will see y'all a bit later."

"Now you owe me, pabo." I whispered to him as I walked past and entered my room.

I was clearly annoyed with Taehyung. This was such a close call.

As I was closing the door, I could see an unconvinced Jimin staring at Taehyung, and a clearly pissed off Yoongi staring at me.

Lord have mercy.

*****

Jimin POV

"Fine" Taehyung pouted "Nobody would want to crash with Laine anyway, she snores and..."

The look on Taehyung's face made me think that he gave out some information that he didn't mean to.

I looked Laine; her expression indicated that she would strangle him right then and there if she could've.

Odd reaction if it was just a joke.

"...How would you know she snores, Tae?" I asked, taking turns to look at him and Laine.

Taehyung just laughed and shrugged.

You seem...nervous, Tae.

My thoughts were interrupted by a very annoyed Laine. I have seen this yeoja's sassy and sarcastic side, but never really annoyed.

"Because I sometimes fall asleep in the glam room, and I caught Tae sneaking around one day, and he told me I snore. Big deal." She brushed her fingers through her hair and started tapping her sneaker-clad foot impatiently.

Even in her annoyance, her presence is well received. I am glad she decided to come with, but I need to figure out what's going on between her and Taehyung.