Chapter 17: The Kiss

Dan's Bedroom --- 3pm
Liana's P.O.V.

We played a few more songs. Some modern and some classics. We had fun and then we stopped playing. Dan decided to show me some of his possessions in my apartment like his old Law Textbooks and photos with Phil.

"You and Phil look cute" I said.

"We're just friends... That's all" Dan said. "Besides, Phil is moving on with his life... He might move out soon if he wants to start a new life with Ellie".

"So... I guess the 'Phan' is over" I said.

"You heard about that?" Dan asked.

"My peers won't shut up about it" I said. "So what is Phan? Your nickname?"

"It's me and Phil's Shipping name that the fans call us" Dan said. "They want us to to kiss and fall in love with each other but we all know that it's no longer gonna happen"

"Oh" I said. "Well... I'm not into the shipping... fan girling stuff".

"I know" Dan said. "You are the first girl who hasn't recognised me as a YouTuber... Till now.. Or days ago"

We looked around at more stuff and Dan turned on the radio. The song 'Life of the Party' by Shawn Mendes was being played on BBC Radio 1 and Dan brought out his hand as I still sat on his bed.

"Shall we dance?" asked Dan.

"But I don't know how..." I said.

"Me too but shall we?" asked Dan.

I held his left hand and we just swayed around his room. We both had eyes on each other but we just looked on the floor just so we know where we were dancing. It was fun as I felt like a princess. We kept on dancing till we fell down to the ground. Dan was on the floor while I was on top of him. We laughted for a bit but then, we looked through each other's eyes. We smiled for a bit then... our lips locked. I don't know how it happened but we just end up kissing. Dan held my left cheek and I held his arms.

There were sparks and it was amazing. I'm kissing the Dan Howell... the guy that my peers won't stop talking about... I am kissing one of the well known person in the UK. It feels like a dream but it's real.

We then stopped and we both sat down on the ground and just try to figure out what just happened.

"So... that was new?" I said.

"Do you like me Liana?" Dan asked. "Or love me?"

"To be honest... I do" I said.

Tears started to come out as I then hugged Dan really tight. I hugged him like a teddy bear... like I never ever want to let him go. Dan smiled and hugged me back.

"Whenever I hurt you, a part of me just wants to go back just to fix it" I cried. "You're not worth getting hurt. I want to be with you!"

Dan wiped my tears with his thumb and we ended up making out in his bedroom.

"I love you Dan" I said.

"I love you too" Dan said.

"Oh and Dan... Don't post this or tell anyone what just happened" I said. "If my friends and ex figures out, I'm screwed"

"Deal" Dan said. "It will just be me, you, the foursome, James and Ellie's secret... Welcome to the Fantastic 7"

Me and Dan just continued to kiss and I can see Dan really wanted me to like him back.

Dan's P.O.V.

I enjoyed kissing Liana. I'm now glad I finally have a girlfriend. I guess I did it... My official girlfriend. She is the one that I am looking for and I finally got it. I guess Ellie really did lift up the curse.

As we were kissing, Liana pushed me off and told me to turn around. It was Phil and Ellie. They entered the room by accident and they have this shock look on their face.

"Dan?" said Phil.

More silence....

"Hey Phil!" I said in a sarcastic happy tone. "Um..."

Phil, Ellie, Me and Liana just looked at each other as the awkwardness was too much. Ellie tried to escape but Phil just pulls her back beside him. Someone needed to break the silence.

"Phil... What the heck?!" said Liana. "Why did you enter the room? Soo uncalled for!"

"Sorry, I just hurt a thump so I thought you guys got hurt" said Phil. "I didn't know..."

"I'm sorry if we came in unexpected" said Ellie. "But if you don't mind, are you guys finally...?"

Me and Liana stared at each other and gave a response.

"Yeah I guess..." I sad.

Phil ran to me and gave me a hug. He smiled and I patted him on the back.

"I'm so happy for you" said Phil. "I'm sorry though about what happened last night'

"Don't worry about it!" I said. "If it wasn't for your tough love... I would still be in depression"

"Friends?" asked Phil.

"Friends" I said.