Chapter 2: The New Neighbor

July 16 2014 , 6am

Liana's P.O.V.

My name is Liana Sheppard and I'm 19 years old. I just moved from Cardiff and decided to live in London. I have a part time job in a book store and I managed to save enough to buy my own place. I moved to London because I study at the University of London so that I can be a writer and my workplace is nearby. I love literature and I really want to peruse my craft. I have made a few books on Wattpad recently, many reads and likes but still isn't that good.

One of the rooms was cheap and it looks like a good place to stay, lots of floors and good enough space. My parents helped me pay the first 2 months off and are very supportive. They think it's time for me to be independent and that my books will lead me to an awesome career someday but for now... I need to study.

My role model is Suzanne Collins who wrote the Hunger Games trilogy. I love the book and I can't wait for the movie this November. I really don't have time to do other random stuff like Facebook or YouTube or all that because I want to focus on my future more.

I just got dumped by my boyfriend, Justin right after I graduated because I told him that I don't want to follow him and his band and just give up on my dream. I have a thing for musicians but for now... I just want to focus, find the right guy and just live normal like everyone else.

So I got out of my parents van and the truck arrived. My parents helped me move in the furniture in to my apartment. I live in the 2nd floor but there were just a few flights of stairs to walk through.

Dan's P.O.V.

I woke up as there was this loud sound coming from outside the apartment. I looked at the time and it's 6am. It's too early to wake up but the noise is too loud so no point in sleeping.

I looked outside the window and it was new neighbours. Two months ago, the landlord told the entire apartment about that a teenager just moving in for university so we must lower the noise we make and try to not bother her.

Since my window as more of the scenery of the outside, Phil came over to my room unexpectedly and he doesn't look happy.

"What's that noise?" asked Phil.

"New neighbours" I said. "It's the university student".

"Great... we may as well have to move just because she may be a fan" Phil said.

"No we don't!" I said. "We just mustn't let her see us! As long we remain hidden, we're safe".

So me and Phil continued to look outside and she seemed normal. We saw a few adults with her, probably her parents and the moving men (people who drives the moving truck). We can see that she's really dedicated on her studies because there were no signs of things that would make her a 'wild child'.

"Phil, are you sure this person will stalk us?" I asked. "It doesn't seem like she would, knowing from all the furniture in the van".

"I'm not sure Dan" said Phil. "We just need to be careful though".

Phil looked at his watched and patted me at the back as he rushes to leave my bedroom.

"Got to go, I have a date with Ellie in 2 hours and I need to start to change!"

"Have fun!" I said.

I looked at the window, seeing if she is a fan of me and Phil till suddenly, the mother of the girl yelled at me from Outside.

"Oy! Are you alright?" asked the mum.

"I'm fine!" I said. "Just getting some fresh air".

The mum left and I just returned to my room and went to the living room to check my social media. So basically... start my lazy routine again. I saw Phil 30 minutes later with a really good shirt got his bag out.

"Going to meet Ellie" said Phil.

"K" I said.

Phil looked at me and just left the apartment. Meanwhile, I saw Phil's tweet from a few days ago and in the comments sections, there was lots of likes and congratulation notices from all the Philion fans. All with fan art and all that but there was one from Crabstickz saying:

"So that wedding in 2022 will never occur then"

I'm guessing that was from the game show we did for Geek Week last year. All over twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr, its showing all news of the engagement. Even the news is talking about it!

"In celebrity news... YouTuber and Radio One Presenter Philip Lester and BBC News Journalist Ellie Summers are finally tying the knot as Phans shows that they're finally engaged! Photos taken in Hyde park few days after vidcon..." said the News Presenter.

I started to feel bad about my life knowing that Phil is having a good time. I don't think reuniting with my ex's would help as I last checked... they're in a successful career or married while I'm still here making YouTube videos.

5 MINUTES EARLIER

Liana's P.O.V.

I was carrying the last box as my parents and the moving men started to leave. I waved them goodbye and I walked to my apartment alone.

As I was taking a deep breath of independence till someone accidentally bumped me. He looked 25 and he has dark hair and a Red checked shirt.

"Oh, Sorry" he said with a northern Accent.

"Oh, It's ok" I said.

He left and I entered my apartment, putting down the last box. My parents helped fixed the furniture and now, time to unpack.

"Ok Liana, time for a new start, new day, new chapter!" I said.