~

"So, it's just a normal dinner?"

  "Define 'normal'" Jimin quoted, eyes still on the road.
"As in, we're just going to dinner and you're going to talk about random things, and that's it?" You elaborated for him.
"And you're going to talk?" He repeated.
"I mean, what am I going to say?"
"You can talk about yourself, like I don't know where you work or what your hobbies are. He did want to see you and get an insight of the type of person you are" he said.

  You hummed in response and played with your fingers in your lap, anxiously mused as you stared out the window and Jimin picked up on your nervous behaviour. He attempted to calm you down by taking your hand in his, which didn't help only made you tense with surprise.

  "Sorry" he muttered, pulling back.
Goddamnit.

~

  "My lady" Jimin bowed and you giggled at his gesture.
You two walked into the restaurant and up to your reserved table.

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↑                                ↑  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

           ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35  

  After a short while when you approached the table, you met eyes with a senior suited man; the brown hair on his head threatened to be overtaken with a newly growing grey. His eyebrows were like wooden planks; had no arch or shape to them. His eyes, behind a pair of prescription glasses, had small bags forming under them, indicating that he clearly hasn't gotten much sleep. His nose, big yet still proportionate, led down a shaven moustache to a small, paper cut upper lip and a slightly enlarged bottom lip.
His smile lines revealed through his round face as he stood up to greet you two.

  "Park Jimin" He announced, grinning in the way a best friend would, having not seen you for years.

  "Sajang nim," he bowed then turned the focus onto you, "this is my fiancée" Jimin opened his palm toward you, smiling, "Y/n"
"Hello" you bowed, but he tusked.
"Ah, you don't need to bow. Im glad you're here Y/n, and my aren't you a sight for sore eyes" he complimented, ecstatic to see you.
"Ehe, thank you" You were about to bow, but remembered how he had lightly scolded you just a second ago.
"Sit sit," he ushered at two empty chairs reserved for the both of you, "The food should be arriving soon" he ushered.

  Taking a seat on the rounded table, only now did you notice that would be accompanied by two other men.
They both greeted you.
"Hi, I'm Do Jung, the COO of Seouls number 1 radio company" With golden brown curly locks of hair, he had shaped, arched eyebrows and traditional dark monolid eyes. His nose - described as a Greek nose - was dead straight and appealing for his face.
"And I'm Hye Jin. His respective assistant" Tan, alluring and cute at the same time, he earned a polite stare from you.