Jace Burrow and Sarah Miller (part 3)

Sarah Miller-

I just couldn't believe it! MY Percy Jackson was KISSING some dumb blonde!!!! Ugh! I ran up to Percy and yelled, "don't worry I'll save you from this monster!" I look at Percy's face expecting to see a look of love and thanks, but instead I see a look of hatred and hurt. "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND THAT WAY EVER!!" He boomed and the whole school shook under his voice (literally). I looked at him and had shock written all over my face. Then cried, "but I though you loved me!" I then leaned on his shoulder but he shook me off and held that heaping sack of garbage in his arms. I ran over to Jace and he looked extremely mad and shocked.

Jace Burrow-

I couldn't believe this! MY Annabeth Chase was KISSING some dumb jock!!!! Ugh! I stood there and stared at them, their lips moved in sync, they looked like perfection together and I couldn't take it!! I was about to rip them apart when Sarah did it instead and she looked so sad and hurt. But so did I. She screamed a few words and HE did too, then she came running back to me and that's when I realized just how beautiful she was, how sensitive she was, and how devoted she was. I loved it. I loved her. And I knew I had to stick up for her. So I held her in my arms and let her cry it out. Soon everyone had gone to class and we just sat in the hallway as I held Sarah in my arms and fed her tiny pieces of chocolate.

Sarah Miller-

I know I had been a bitch to Jace, but he treated me with such kindness when I needed it. ANNABETH CHASE HAD RUINED MY LIFE AND REPUTATION!!! She WILL pay! I had a great plan, and I needed Jace's help, so I told him my story.

Jace Burrow-

I couldn't believe a word she was saying! She had magical powers!!! What the hell! I was freaking out.

 "How could this be possible," I yelled as she used her powers to lift up a pencil. "I did some reading," she said softly, not making eye contact with me. "My dad told me my mom left him at a young age and I also have dyslexia, I heard someone talking about a camp that you can go to and your parents can claim you, but it's a DEMIGOD CAMP!" She was screaming by the end.

 Demigods can't even be real, right. We were learning about them in history along with our Greek unit. "I don't know what to say," I whispered, 

"But it's the only way" she said. I guess she was right. Then all of a sudden she started crying about love and being under pressure 24/7 to be the person everyone loved with a mean personality and a hoe. But she couldn't take it anymore. We just sat there and I held her in my arms. "Don't worry Sarah, we will get them back for what they did to us."