Sarah Miller (Jace Burrow part 2)

This is part two of Jace Burrow. I LOVE this case, as well as the other, it reminds me of Grover and when he was actually IN the books!!! 😥 Anyways this is the second part of Jace Burrow and this has to do with Percy.

I had a HUGE crush on Persexy Jackson. But I don't need to worry about getting him to like me, I just need an opportunity to get Percy Jackson to be MINE!!! All I need to do is ask him out for the dance before his Sorry Excuse of a Girlfriend, Annabelle, asks him out. Enough about Percy, now it's time to talk about me. I am Sarah Miller and I am 18, attending Goode High. I am the cheerleader captain of the Goode High Cheer team and the hottest person here. I have some sort of magical (hint,hint) power that sends boys running to me. Now getting Percy is what I have been waiting for, I was being patient for the right time. I knew it would take more then my looks to get Perc, but I knew my plan would work.

I was waiting in the halls about to use the bathroom when a good looking guy came up to me. "What can I do for you Jacey?"
He looked at me with an evil grin on his face, "I need your help with....a girl." Great, just another thing he would owe me for. "Okay," I said slowly. "But what do I get out of this?" He looked at me with a clueless look. "Um," great, he just wanted my help and would hope I would get nothing out of it.
"She says she is dating a guy," I looked at him interested, "you can take the guy once I get her." And I agreed. "Fine" I sighed.

Then I walk by a couple making out in the hallway, one has sea green eye and rustled black hair. Another had princess curls and stormy grey eyes. PERCY JACKSON WAS MAKING OUT WITH A RANDO!!! THATS MY PERCY!!!

Them I stormed their way.

Disclaimer—— I do not own any PJO/HOO characters, Rick Riordan does