Jace Burrow

(In this story pretend that Annabeth is at Goode with Percy)

Jace's POV
I am Jace Burrow, captain of the football and Lacrosse team. I am popular you could say, okay I am popular and I have dated almost every girl at Goode. I get every girl I want with my dark drown hair and mossy green eyes, I am irresistible. But I am waiting for one girl, Annabeth Chase. She is the most beautiful women to ever walk this planet and she is sweet and beautiful and caring and beautiful and smart and beautiful and gorgeous. I want her to be mine, and I have the perfect opportunity today.

Next week was the GOODE FESTIVAL SCHOOL DANCE and I would be taking the one and only, Annabeth Chase. I saw her leaning on her locker in the hallway, minutes before class. Now is the time to make my move.

"Hey Annabeth, I'll pick you up at 5 for the dance next week." I flashed her one of those irresistible smiles, walking away because I know she will say yes. But an image of horror spread across her face, as she slapped me and told me:

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I WOULD NEVER WANT TO GO OUT WITH A PLAYER LIKE YOU!!!" She screamed through the halls, everyone stopping in there tracks to listen to their conversation.

"Really," I said trying to sound calm. "Who is he and where are they? Why do they never hang out with you?" She was on the verge of tears and looked like a ballon that was about to explode.

"That's not of your business," she said dangerously calm and walked past me. This wasn't over, I will get her as my girlfriend and tell her to change those gray contacts out because no one likes them. Soon she WILL BE MINE!!!

I just needed some help of a an old ex I knew of.......

(To be continued)

Sorry this was short, there will be 3 parts so just hang in there and I will try to upload all of them today. KEY WORD: try

Bye peeps
-A.B