Chapter Sixty-Six: Something Bad that felt so Good

Previously on Penguin's Bird:

*****

CH64:

"Kill them!"

"NO!"

"KIDS"

"This is what we've been training for, you'll be alright on your own,"

"We will see you again..."

*****

CH65:

"Tonight Gotham, in the darkness... there are no rules..."

*****

"Oh my god- you should be dead..."

"I'm alive, Dacey..."

*****

"There are good people in Gotham..." 

"Like who?"

*****

"There are still good people left in Gotham... there's still good left in you, I've seen it..."

*****

CH61:

"Why didn't you kill me?"

"Because now you know, you're only alive because I want you alive I want you to suffer like I suffered..."

"Thank you for the interview, Oswald, you truly do inspire me..."

*****

CH62:

"So have you gotten that man from Arkham to help you freak Penguin out yet?"

"Yes, and he'll make Oswald break down slowly until he loses his mind and then that's when we kill him..."

*****

Chapter Sixty-Six: Something Bad that felt so Good

Dacey's POV:

"Is all of this really necessary?" I question Jerome as he changes into a ring master's uniform looking at himself in the vanity mirror in the changing room we were in. 

"I mean, do you really want to kill Bruce? I thought that you only wanted him dead because Galavan told you to kill him?" I interrogate watching as Jerome places a black top hat on his head before nodding at himself in the mirror.

"Jerome? Are you even listening to me?" I ask him in slight frustration trying to grab his attention.

I watch as Jerome takes a deep breath in and closes his eyes briefly before looking back at me in the mirror staring at me directly. 

"I want this City in Anarchy..." Jerome starts to explain turning to face me with a grin on his face, although his expression is still serious.