"If you're not on that floor in the next three seconds you're going to get more than a spank. Do you hear me?"

Ashton pouted. "But-"

"No." Calum lifted his finger up, scolding him. "Backchat one more time and that's it; I'll get the harness."

Ashton huffed and got down, kneeling beside Luke and moving his hands behind his back like he was told.

Calum grabbed Michael's arm, pulling him back closer once more as he stood at the end of the bed. Kissing him quickly, he pulled his shirt off within seconds, dumping it on the floor as they slipped their shoes and socks off.

"How hard you thinking, babe?" Calum asked, tossing his own shirt aside.

"As hard as you want." Michael smirked, leaning forward and gently nibbling on his earlobe with a softly loud whisper. "I'm all yours, master."

"Such a slut." Calum grunted, twisting and practically throwing the man onto the bed. He hovered over him, unbuttoning his jeans and yanking them down as fast as he could; starving with hunger to have Michael's body against his own once more.

Michael's back arched, a gasp leaving him as the cold air hit his bare skin. He felt vulnerable, nothing but deep red left on his body as he lay completely under Calum's mercy.

"Fuck." Calum muttered, biting his tongue to try and hold himself together as he let his hand caress the side of Michael's hip. "You have no idea what I want to do to you."

"Do it." Michael didn't hesitate. "I can take it." He easily shaded the two kneeling on the floor; knowing it would rile them up. "You know I'm better than them."

Ashton whimpered, shifting slightly as he fought the need to either touch himself or beg for someone to at least use his body for something.
Luke, on the other hand, clenched his eyes shut and let out a shaky breath; desperately willing himself not to get so easily aroused. He'd been left on the edge only moments before, not touching himself was definitely going to be tough.

"I want you two on the side." Calum ordered the two subs, pointing to the floor at the side of the bed. "You're going to see everything, and I'm not going to hear a single fucking noise come from either of you. Got it?"

He gave Ashton a glare when the princess was the only one left to do as he were told. "Move. Now."

Ashton hesitated, re-thinking his choice and instead getting up to move beside Luke.

"Well?" Michael brought the room's attention back to himself, sitting up on the bed with an expression that dared Calum to go insane. "Are you going to do anything or do I have to do it myself?"

Calum shoved him back down, pulling himself to hover directly over the top as his biceps bulged; keeping him up with his hands pressed into the mattress.

"You forgetting who's in charge." His voice was low, intimidating. "I should punish you for that." Calum slipped his fingers under the thong, easily pushing them against the red plug he had Michael put back in before they left. "But I'll save that for later, shall I?"

The male beneath him writhed in jolts of pleasure, hands gripping the bedsheets and toes curling slightly as his eyes clenched shut. "F-Fuck-"

Calum pulled it out, discarding it along with the red thong that fell to the floor.
"Luke." He didn't look at the blond, his gaze too focussed on the way Michael was squirming and panting; on the edge as Calum traced his fingers around his hole.

"Get the lube from the drawer." Calum ordered and Luke got up to do as he were told. "And the handcuffs." Calum decided, smirking as Michael's eyes widened.