chapter 11

*Hermione's P.O.V.* 

we rode to Hogwarts on the express, happy and in my new found relationship with Draco Malfoy. we arrived at my second home but me and Ginny sat at the Ravenclaw table, feeling out of place with the Hufflepuffs and the Gryffindors (for obvious reasons) . After McGonagall had gotten the halls attention, she began to speak and here is what she said:

"before we sort the first years, there are two more people that us staff at Hogwarts schoolave agreed that we need to resort, the staff and the two girls know why this is but the staff are not able to tell you so i trust you will not pressure them with questions of they donot wish to answer these questions so if Hermione and Ginny would like to come and relive the first moment of their Hogwarts moments. Hermione would you like to go first?"

so i did. i sat on the stool and had the sorting hat placed on my head again and once again, the sorting hat began to speak:

"i see you found your true family. I see you've found your true friends. I see you've found those loyal to you and I see you've got no intention to be disloyal towards them. I also see that you've been betrayed by some old friends because if your new life. this loyalty part of you rules out the possibilities that you either stay in Gryffindor or move to ravenclaw, however I do see that you want to live up to your family name so I shall pace you where I know that you will thrive and act upon your life choices. SLYTHERIN."

I smiled while the others cheered and went to sit next to my brother opposite my boyfriend. I looked up to see Ginny's head being turned towards the ravenclaw table. then suddenly the hat's voice was heard again.

" SLYTHERIN"
we all cheered once more and ginny took her place opposite me.

the first years were sorted and joined their new house table, some looked pleased with their house and some looked worried. especially one younger slytherin who ended up next to me. Her name was Heather. Heather Ingston. After the feast was over we left the hall and I told the "gang" that I would catch up. I pulled the first year to the side and asked her what was worrying her.

"I.. I.. I'm just r.. really worried a.. about what some of the other slytherins w.. w.. Will think of me because I'm not a pureblood. I.. I.. I'm a muggleborn.... I.. I.. I've.. h.. heared that slytherin has always b.. been a.. a. pureblood house and that they've a..always disliked people l.. l.. like me. "
I felt really bad for her so I told her. my story.

" and guess what. that boy whose name I shall keep a secret is. now my boyfriend. I can almost guarantee that times have changed and that you'll fit right into slytherin and nobody will hate you because if your blood. I'm sure that people will like you for who you are and that was why you were. placed in slytherin."

We. walked down to the slytherin common room together. no sooner had we got there, Snape entered asking for the head boy, girl and assistant head boy and girl because. mcgonagall wanted to speak to them so they met her in her office.

*Harry's P. O. V. *
me and Ron saw the girls and their new families walking towards Mcgonagalls office.
"hey Ron, do you know what they're doing?
Ron had no idea so we decided to follow them. as we arrived at the headmistress' office, the four of them had exit the room with Mcgonagall leading towards a painting.
we dropped the extendable ear that Ron had brought and listened into the conversation being held.

"these are your living quarters. I trust that you will treat it with respect and nit vandalise the place. the password is aquamenti. if none of you have any questions I will be leaving now." we heard. Mcgonagall say.

we ran as fast as we could back to the Gryffindor common room  the superior common room and began to plot.