"Teddy no, I didn't mean it like that! Give what I said some thought because neither of us want her upset. Taehyung and I won't do that again if you don't tell anybody, okay? Please?"

Teddy looks at the ground in thought, ringing her tongue around the inside of her cheek and paddling her feet.

"Fine." She spits angrily. "But for the record, I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for my friend." She shoves her arm from my grip and returns to the diner.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☁️

"I think there's real improvement guys." Gretchen smiles and nods from across the table.

"Did he finally notice Anastasia?" Chrys asks mockingly.

"Yes. Before closing, he asked me to help stack the chairs. It's a start."

"There you go." Winter lifts her eyebrows in agreement. Jungkook then dusts off his hands. "You see? No man can resist the Kookie charm, boy or girl." Winter rolls her eyes and cringes.

Gretchen digs her hands between her thighs and nods. "I think I'll confess tomorrow. It's been over a year, the time feels right now."

"Look at Gretchen, wearing the big girl bra." Jungkook nods approvingly.

"Teddy you're quiet, something up?" Winter asks. Teddy's head shoots up from the floor, scanning all of our faces.

"Huh? Oh um... yeah, I mean no. Congrats Gretch. Proud of ya."

"...Thank you?" She smiles unsurely before standing up. "Well, I best be off."

"Us too." Jimin stands up with Jungkook. We all eventually pack our things and leave, splitting our separate ways when we get outside. Teddy didn't even say goodbye to me.

As I make approach my house, I notice a figure sitting outside on my front porch. My earbud of crashing music becomes undone the more I draw closer, and eyebrow arches before the figures head shoots up and she stands up eagerly.

"Lilo!" Mulan smiles with her hands behind her back.

"Why the hell are you outside of my house? I told you I'm not interested so quit stalking me."

"Oh, I think you'll be interested in this. I've been waiting to show you something." She fishes out her phone.

I tilt my form to scan her clothes from a distance. She shakes her head and surrenders.

"No knife. See?"

I hold a suspicious frown, "...What is it?"

"I have a little video to show you. I think you'll like it." Mulan stands close to me and scrolls through her camera roll favorites, then clicks a video. The screen is pretty dark, all I can see is someone's back at first. Wait... Those clothes...

"Is it because I'm your boss?" *smooch*
"Is it because of Mulan?" *smooch*
"Hmm?" *smooch*

"For once, forget about everyone else Li..."

My eyes protrude from their lids, my throat instantly tightens and goes dry until unconsciously I hold my breath, and head shakes in disbelief. This cannot be real. T-there's no way.