Chapter 13: Hotel

"Good grief, Jersey girl wasn't kidding. If I say anything too stupid, slap me." Gordon was sprawled on the one bed in the room Alice had found.

"All right, close your eyes. I don't want to hear your half-high comments about my badonkadonk." Gordon giggled.

"It is a very nice badonkadonk." Alice groaned and grabbed the pair of pajamas Lance had packed.

"You're good. Let's call your brothers and tell them we're not coming home tonight."

Beep, beep, beep!

"Or they'll call us," Gordon joked. Alice hit talk on the comm.

"Hey look, it's da Scootah!" Scott stared at Gordon suspiciously. Virgil laughed into his hand, a better example then Alan, who howled while rolling on the floor.

"Gordon, in the nicest possible way, how high and or drunk are you?" Alice looked at her boyfriend.

"Some Jersey chick gave him a pill for his back. She told us he would get a little crazy, but we weren't expecting..." She waved her hands in the general direction of the blond, who let out a loud burp, "...that." 

Alan let loose with a fresh burst of laughter, causing Scott and Virgil to cover their ears.

"You aren't coming home tonight, I'm assuming?" Virgil shouted over the noise. Alice shook her head, fighting back the urge to joining in.

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow. And Alice, your brother is passed out on the couch right now. His boyfriend is too. Tell Gordon John is coming down. Bye," Scott said as he whapped Alan on the back of the head. Alice waved and hung up.

"You look hot in that outfit," Gordon smirked.

Alice glanced down at her outfit. 

A t-shirt and... short shorts. Brilliant.

"Alright, c'mon, pajamas on. I'm not sleeping with a man who smells like a club." Gordon sat up so fast he must've got whiplash a goofy grin spread over his face.

"Alice!  You didn't say we were doin' the deed, you dirty girl!" The Mexican rolled her eyes.

"I meant sleeping in the same bed. Dirty minded much? Wait, don't answer that." Gordon took of his shirt and pants, leaving his top half naked but throwing on a pair of lounge pants. 

The couple snuggled together under the covers and drifted off to sleep.