Chapter 6: Matchmaker

After Brains retreated to his lab, everyone was looking at Alice. She leaned over and stage whispered to Gordon.

"Gordon! People are staring! I mean I'm used to that but your brothers are scary." Gordon snorted.

"Oh please. The only person Alan can scare is John when Scott says he's going up to five. And Scott isn't that  scary. See, who you should really be scared of are Sam and Emma. They can kill you eighteen different ways. Each." Alice chuckled as Gordon beamed.

"Would you like a tour?" Alice nodded and the duo was off.

"I swear to Zeus if they aren't an item within a week I'm going to haul Aphrodite down from Olympus and let her play matchmaker," Emma said.

The house rumbled as Thunderbird 2 landed. A few minutes later Virgil strolled in the villa and kissed his wife.

"What are we talking about?" Alan giggles.

"Alice and Gordon." The teen's eyes widened.

"Dibs on not telling Lady Penelope!" Scott sighed and looked at his younger brother.

"Want to play matchmaker? Because it's obvious that they're perfect for each other, they just don't know it." Virgil glanced at the brunet and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but I'm going to need some information. And Sam. And possibly her mom." He paused for a second, thinking.

"And your kid."