Chapter 11

This chapter does contain a slightly naughty scene. If you don't want to read just skip all the way down to the little asterisk (idk if i spelled that right lol but these things *)

Chapter 11 : Lose Control

**Five Glasses of Blood Later**

So...I may have pounced on Demetri a little bit.

Hey, don't judge me. He's HOT.

I was straddling him and all I could think was that he has a nice body.

"Thanks." I heard Demetri say. I looked down at him and he had that famous smirk plastered on his face. I smiled evilly.

I lightly ran my fingertips down his chest and abs. His eyes never left mine until he closed them and sighed. Then my gaze shifted to his lips.

Considering they were the same lips that I have been kissing for the last year, I don't get why they were so appealing to me now. Before I could lean down and kiss him, he grabbed my wrists and kisses my palms. I smiled at him and leaned down once more to kiss him. I felt his hands roam down my sides and cup my butt, pushing me closer to him in the process...If that was even possible.

I was already...umm, not myself and to make matters worse I could feel the bulge through his boxers. I made a trail of kisses to his neck and bit, not enough to break skin but just enough to turn him on more. He groaned my name while grabbing my hips making me move against him. I gasped and moved on him on my own. He groaned again and flipped us over. Before I could react to the sudden change, he was kissing me again. It wasn't an urgent kiss but I could definitely tell he was turned on. I was really getting into the kiss because I had my hands in his short hair.

That was my tell.

He stopped kissing me long enough to say, "Damn, baby. Are you getting horny just by me kissing you?"

"Nope." I said trying to play it off. But when he ground harder into me I moaned. I couldn't hold it in. I couldn't think, all I could do was feel him.

I didn't think when I wrapped my legs around his waist. I didn't think when I put my hands back in his hair. All rational thought flew out the window at the feel of his hands, his lips, his body.

But when he tried to take my bra off, it was like alarms went off in my head.

* * * * * * * * * *

Drunk or not, I'm not ready to have sex. Hopefully Demetri loves me enough to understand.

Taking a deep breath, I stopped his hand and in return I got a look of confusion. I became hesitant, afraid of what he would say.

"Demetri," I paused. "I-I'm not ready." I looked him dead in his eyes, hoping that he would understand. He sighed, kissed my cheek and got off of me.

I thought he was mad because he wouldn't say anything. He wouldn't even look at me.

I sat up. "Metri," I touched his cheek, gently turning his head so he faced me. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled. Pulling me closer to him, he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, like he was telling me he understood without saying it.

He broke the kiss and said, "That's not something you need to apologize for, love." He moved some fallen hair from my face. "If you're not ready, then I will wait till you are." He paused, his hazel eyes looking right into my blue ones. "No matter how long it takes. I will wait."

I smiled at his words and at that moment I knew how much he loved me. He was never the type of guy to wait for a girl, so for him to wait for me made me feel special. I snuggled closer to him, feeling content in his arms.

**The Next Morning**

Yay! It's Saturday!

I looked at the time on my phone. 10:00 A.M.

'Hmm. We can get some breakfast.' I thought.

I turned over and saw that Demetri was still asleep. I started to shake him.

"Damn, you're a heavy sleeper." I mumbled.

Smiling mischievously, I straddled him and kissed him.

That woke him up.

I pulled away before it could turn into something more. "Good morning, Metri." I said smiling.

But my smile was wiped off my face when he spoke. I had to turn away so he didn't see the tears that threatened to come down.

He didn't say anything horrible, it was just something that made me remember what I've tried my hardest to forget.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : What do you think he said to her? leave your comments :)