Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : School

***Anaysia's POV***

Knowing that I had already missed the bus, I had to figure out a way to get to school.

Then I had a thought.

I hid behind a tree, looked around to make sure no one could see me, closed my eyes and snapped my fingers. When I opened my eyes I smiled.

"Yes, it worked." I was standing across the street from my school.

Before I walked through the door of the world of teenage learning, I whispered to myself, "I think I could get used to this." I quickly wales to my locker to see Demetri waiting on me.

Demetri and I just started our senior year of high school.

Hi, I'm Anaysia Ross. I am a tall, skinny 17 year old. I'm about 5 foot 6, with long light brown hair that domes to the middle of my back. I have sky blue eyes that the guys could get lost in and girls hate me for.

Demetri Grey is my boyfriend. He is a 6 foot tall basketball player, 'the best on the team' everyone says. He has short black hair and hazel eyes that could make any girl melt with just one look. (That's actually one of the things I love about him.) He also has muscles from being so sporty. Sometimes like today, he would wear right shirts to show them off.

I fixed my bag on my shoulder as I made my way to my boyfriend, neither of us wanting to look away first. He had a huge grin on his face but tried to play it off the closer I got to him.

"Hey baby." He said trying to act cool.

I raised my eyebrow at him playfully. "Uh Uh, don't play. I saw that goofy grin on your face. You may have everyone else fooled but I know that you're a big softy." I said pinching his cheek.

"Shh." He said tapping my hand away and smiling. "Don't let anyone hear you say that. I have a reputation to uphold." He said leaning against my locker.

"Aaaaaanyways," I said laughing at him. "Are you gonna walk me to class or what?" I finished.

"Of course, m'lady." He replied like an old time gentleman, making me smile. I hooked my arm through his and we made our way to my class.

Once we got there, I kissed his cheek and said, "I'll see you later."

"Bye, babe." He replied. He also told Mrs. Morella, his old teacher and my current teacher, bye.

Mrs. Morella looked up from the papers she was grading and smiled. "Bye, Demetri. Be good." She replied.

He smiled back and began to run across campus to his class. Good thing he's a fast runner. He made it to his class and into his seat just as the announcements came on.

The announcements were over and class began.