Chapter 6 Part 2

Chapter 6 Part 2: The Dream

One minute I was sleeping peacefully then the next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of a meadow. It is so beautiful, the grass comes up to my knees, the flowers are so bright and fragrant. Everything about this place is absolutely gorgeous.

I sat down in the grass and started to pick flowers. Suddenly, something fell to the ground beside me. I picked it up and looked at it. What I saw looking back at me instantly brought tears to my eyes. I had to put my hand over my mouth in an attempt to muffle the sob that threatened to escape.

"That's my favorite picture of us. You're just as beautiful as your mother."

That voice broke the damn of tears that I tried to hold in. "Dad?" I slowly looked up and there he was, handsome as ever.

He wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged me close. "Don't cry baby girl."

"I'm so sorry daddy." I cried into his shoulder.

"For what baby girl." He pulled back from the hug to look at me. He wiped more tears from my eyes but they just kept flowing.

"If it weren't for me you would still be here."

"No, Nay. No, don't you ever think like that. This is in no way, shape or form your fault. Please stop blaming yourself for this. I love you, sweety." He looked up to the sky and his form started to shimmer. "I have to go, honey. Remember, this isn't your fault." And just like that he disappeared.

"I love you, daddy." Then things went black.

I know it's short but I wanted to give you all a little something since I haven't updated in a month so yea. please leave comments I really want to know what everyone thinks :)