Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : The Bully

***Anaysia's POV***

(back in my class)

Samantha, head cheerleader, was talking about me being a witch.

'How does she know?' I thought to myself. Since it was already quiet in the class, I didn't have to strain my ears to hear what they were saying about me.

"Do you really think she's a witch?" One of the cheer drones asked.

Yeah, that's what I call the cheerleaders cause they don't act like real people. UGH!

"Of course," Samantha replied. "How else would you explain her having the hottest guy in school as a boyfriend? I mean she probably put some kind of spell on him. Isn't that right Anaysia?" Samantha asked me.

I glared at her then said, "First of all, Samantha," I sneered. "Just because guys ONLY use you as one night stands, doesn't mean you have to be horrible to everyone else." By now i was standing over Samantha's desk. She was glaring at me but i wasn't backing down. "You're a bitch Samantha. You're incapable of loving or being loved. And if you would stop trying to make my life hell and focus on your own damn self. Then maybe, just maybe, you'd know what love was." I heard some people snickering while I went back to my seat.

"You know what, Anaysia, i would much rather be a bitch than a witch." Samantha said while glaring at me.

I turned and looked Samantha right in her eyes and said in sickly sweet voice, "Well, Sam," I started, knowing she hated being called that. "It takes a witch to know a witch." I finished. I saw her slightly pause.

Well that's not entirely true. You can't be a witch to sense other witches, you'd have to be a.....

'Oh, shit.' I thought to myself. I hid all realization off my face. I couldn't let her know that I knew what she is. At least not yet. I knew there was something off about her, just like there's nothing 'normal' about me, but what she is was far worse.

Samantha got up from her seat and walked towards me. I notice the heels she was wearing and said just as sweetly, "Don't trip." With a point of my finger and a flick of my wrist, Samantha's heel broke and she slammed face first into the floor.

The class erupted into laughter and even I couldn't hide my smirk. When Samantha finally got herself off the floor, she looked at me and glared. "Watch your back, witch!" She yelled and hurried out of the class with her cheer drones following close behind her. I scoffed and turned back to the front of the class.

"Anaysia, come here please." I cursed under my breath and walked up to Mrs. Morella's desk.

"Yes?" I asked kindly. She handed me two small slips of paper. When i read them i saw that they were detention slips.

"You and Samantha have detention. I don't care how you do it just get the slip to her." She said while sighing.

I said okay and walked back to my desk. I noticed that one of Samantha's followers was still in the class. She has gorgeous blonde hair and a baby face. She looked to sweet to be one of them, but I guess looks can be deceiving. I walked over to her.

"Find Samantha and give this to her?" I asked. She smiled shyly, grabbed the pass and her book bag and left the room.

Once again i sat back at my desk thinking. 'I can't believe i actually stood up to Samantha.'

***Unknown POV***

God, I can't stand Samantha. She is such a bitch and she expects EVERYONE to respect but also fear her. LIKE WHAT. THEE. ACTUAL. FUCK? Someone needs to push her ass off that pedestal. Hopefully that high fall will knock some sense into her. I just don't understand why she has to be such a bitch.

SMH.

I was really shocked when I saw Anaysia stick up for herself because she's always been the quiet one. I've only ever seen her boyfriend protect her or she would just run away. But I'm proud of her. I just hope Samantha doesn't come back at her too rough cause I'm gonna have to jump in. Im sick of her bull and Anaysia doesn't deserve any of it.

Antyways, the bell is about to ring so bye guys!