Chapter 5

Chapter 5 : Detention

***Anaysia's POV***

(End of School)

I was so happy about school being over but then remembered that I have detention. "Dammit." I whispered.

My phone vibrated in my pocket telling me that i had a text. I got my phone and looked at it. Demetri's name was flashing across the screen.

***Text Convo***

MyPrince❤: Hey babe. Can't walk u home. Got detention.

MyPrincess❤: Lol me too. See u in a bit.

MyPrince❤: You? Detention? How did that happen?

MyPrincess❤: lol I'm not as good as you think ;)

MyPrince❤: Umhm. We'll talk when you get here lol Love u

***End of Text Convo***

I stopped walking as I read that text. He loves me? He's never told me that. We've been together since junior year and he's never once said that he loves me. I started walking at a quicker pace because I need to talk to him.

***Detention***

I made it to the classroom and saw Demetri already at a desk. No one else was here yet so I decided to take this time to find out if he meant it.

"Metri," (my nickname for him) "We need--" I was cut off when Samantha walked into the room.

"Well, well, well. Look at the little charity case." She said looking at me. Then her full attention went to Demetri.

"Seriously, D, why are you with this freak when you can have something so much better."

By now she was touching his arm, and I didn't like that too much. Judging by the looks of it, Demetri didn't like it either. He was about to get up and say something to her, but I was in front of him before he could.

"Baby, look at me." He hesitantly stopped glaring at Samantha to look at me. I touched his cheek gently and he slowly calmed down. I can't explain it but me just being close to him made him calm. I kissed him softly. "Baby, she's not worth it. Just igno-" Once again I was cut off.

"You really expect him to ignore me? Ha!" She said while walking around me to stand beside him. Demetri just glared at her, not liking at she was touching him.

"Well, Samantha," He growled. Yes, he growled. "I've been ignoring you for this long. Now if you don't mind, stop touching me." He yanked his arm from her.

She just laughed. "Oh, D. You don't mean that. You just need to realize that I'm hotter and just better than her in EVERY way." Then she kissed him. On the lips. Right in front of me.

This hoe just kissed him!? That got me beyond pissed and I just attacked. We were both on the floor with me in too if her punching her in the face repeatedly.

Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist pulling me off of her. I was kicking and screaming while whoever was holding me took me out of the classroom. The person held me against the wall and I looked up.

"Metri." I said. He looked at me nervously.

I don't know what came over me. She just makes me so mad and I really didn't like that she kept touching him. But still, I am NOT a fighter so the fact that I just attacked her scared the hell out of me.

"Baby, your eyes..." Hearing Demetri's voice made me snap out of my internal battle. He grabbed my face so I couldn't look away. "...are...black."

I froze. I couldn't get my lips to move but my legs damn sure could. So i ran without looking back. Even when I heard him calling me to come back, I still didn't stop.

_________________________________________________

I know these first couple of chapters are pretty short but I promise I'm working to make them longer