Chapter 1

Hey Everyone! this is a new and improved version of "Witches." I will be changing some things but other things will stay the same so ENJOY!____________________________________________________________________

10 months ago

Chapter 1 : New Powers

One day I woke up feeling weird, I noticed something different, something...unusual. I felt my forehead thinking I had a fever. When that ruled out, I dropped my hand back onto the bed. At that same moment my perfume bottle went flying off of my dresser, crashing to the floor. My mom heard the glass shatter and called up,

"Anaysia?! Are you okay!"

"Yeah, I'm fine! I just dropped something!" As I was talking I hoped my mom didn't hear my voice shake.

'I don't have time for this.' I thought to myself. I picked up the broken glass, carefully putting it into a bad and shoved it under my bed.

After I finished, I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 7:30. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. I only had thirty minutes to get ready so i quickly hopped in the shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, then went back into my room.

When I looked at my dresser I saw my brush sitting there. 'Hmm, lets try something.' I thought. I wanted to make my brush come to me, so I held my hand directly in front of me.

The brush started to shake then was levitating. It slowly began coming towards me but when my mom came barging into my room, I got startled and the brush fell to the floor.

"You need to come down for breakfast." My mom demanded, completely oblivious to the brush that just fell out of the air.

'Really, mom?' I thought to myself.

"Okay. Just let me get ready and I'll be down in a minute." I said and shut the door when my mom walked out.

Since I was late, I decided to use my newly found powers to get dressed. I concentrated on my outfit so hard that I could visualize it. I snapped my fingers and looked down. I was wearing pink, ripped skinny jeans, an off the shoulder grey top and silver sandals. I smiled, grabbed my bad and left my room.

______________________________________________________________________

Co-written by Sheryon Sydnore a.k.a. my best friend. I hope you all enjoy this new version of "Witches"