Until the waiter comes back with our plates. We delightedly ate our delectable meal. But you feel a different energy coming from him. He seems distress about something and it's been bugging your head so you finally decided to talk to him. But before you can he beat you to that. "I have to tell you something" you looked at him not quite surprise. "What's wrong is the food not good?" You query him. The world fall in silence as you waited for him to speak what's bothering him in his mind.

"Nothing..don't mind it. Let's take you back home" he flashes you a faint smile as he left the money in the check. And stood up as you trail behind him.

After the uncomfortable ride of eternity whilst he wouldn't say a word. We arrived in front of the mansion. He opens the door to my side as he offered his hands and we walked our way inside. We encounter him looking with his maddening expression carved in his face. "Jimin what are you doing here and where's everyone?" You questioned him. "You've been taking too much time with him that you already forgotten about me I mean us" his childish acts makes you break into a smile as you slowly intertwined your hands with his.

"What's up with that attitude are you jealous about him jimin, don't worry he's not taking me away from you, we haven't bond in a long time that's it" he sighed and withdraw his hands from your grip. "Would you mind to keep him entertain while I get something from my room" you gaze at him with your pleading eyes that you know he can't resist. He nods and walked over to sehun's direction and tried to start a conversation with him. As they chat you head up stairs. While you were walking to the hallways where the darken colored walls welcomed you. A muffled voices can be heard from a distance. You followed and it lead to namjoon's office.

You peered around for any signs of anyone, None. You peaked through the small gap and saw namjoon with seokjin and two unknown man blabbering related about their businesses. But you listened more when you heard them mention your brothers name in there heated discussion.

I don't know why he wants to extend his mission when he already got her by the neck.

Maybe he feels bad for her, I don't think I can do what he does. It's painful to watch.

He's not her real brother and at the end he's just pretending, he's not suppose to feel pity towards his victim.

What about the gun trade have yo-

You gasped loudly as you saw them looked towards the door. You covered You mouth swiftly and stealth your way out of there. You run as fast as you can down stairs. You sight them still talking with each other. "Jimin can you leave us for a minute...Alone" you said catching your breath as he left the both of you. You slowly approach him as he peer at you innocently like he's not hiding anything. "Who are you, is that what's you been wanting to say did namjoon set this up!" You suddenly screamed at him not caring if the other members heard your blaring voice that can be heard across the whole house.

"Why are yo-" you quickly cut his words short. "You don't need to lie to me again"

"Forgive me, so yeon I was about to tell you earlier but I know can't ruin that special moment, no money can replace the betrayal I caused you, I know you will hate me forever. But I'm truly devastated at my self too" He was about to hold your hands but you dodge it harshly. "What's the real reason you're doing this"

You stepped back distancing you're self from him. "from the moment you called me to visit your parents in the columbarium I know I can't continue. I can't see you suffer anymore" he said trying to approach you. "Bullshit sehun! Do you expect me to believe anything that comes out of your mouth? Don't show me that face of yours and don't you dare follow me" you heard a few footsteps coming from the staircase. You sight taehyung and yoongi come to your way and hide you behind them. "I know you couldn't be trusted from the start, I don't know why she even trusted you in the first place. now leave and never go back here again" yoongi forcefully pushed him out of the door and out of the house without having a fight. As yoongi and taehyung come near you but you stoped them before they can get a hold of you. "Go away from me, you're no different from him, I cannot trust anyone in this house from now on, just leave me alone" you stormed upstairs towards namjoon's office. As you saw a couple man left his office including seokjin.