Chapter 22

A few weeks later Danny and Paul left to go see their parents for a few days so you were left alone.

The day they left you ran into Danny arms and he kissed you goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you." He mumbled into your hair.

"I'm going to miss you more." You whispered in his shirt.

He pulled you away and bent down a little.

"I seriously doubt that." He smiled and hugged my torso.

"I know it's not true." You said running over to Paul and hugging him. "I'm going to miss Paul more then you." You fake cried and Paul chuckled.

"Whatever. Just know you're mine and only mine, Kyrn." Danny whispered behind you. "We got to go, babe. I love you." He hugged you one last time and walked out of the apartment with Paul.

A few days later you were on the phone with Danny when there was a knock on the door.

"One sec." You said into the phone.

You ran over to the door and opened it to see Ali crying. You pulled her inside and hugged her.

You carefully brought the phone back to your ear and said,

"Hey sorry got to go."

"Okay, talk to you later. Love you." Danny said and hung up.

"Ali." You said sitting you both down on the couch. "What's wrong?"

She sniffed.

"Jake-jake he bro-broke up with me." She stunted and cried lying only my shoulder.

"Oh Ali." You started and stroked her head. "I'm so sorry. What can I do to get him off your mind?"

"Nothing." She sighed. "I love him with my whole heart and he just crushed it."

"Ali."

"There's nothing you can do to fix me right now Kyrn. But thanks for trying." She half smiled.

You smiled back and turned on the tv to clear your thoughts.

--------

A/N:

Sorry this is a really short chapter

But omg (I promise I'm not tryin to brag) I saw Jack Dail the viner today and it was weird cuz me and my friend weren't expecting it. But long story short were really mad at ourselves because we didn't ask for a pic :( but things happen for a reason, right?