Chapter 13

You stood up after Kimmie stormed out of the room. You rubbed your cheek that hurt like hell.

You started walking downstairs and saw Danny slamming the door.

He turned around and yelled, "Kryn?"

"I'm right here Danny,"

He ran over to you and engulfed you into a hug.

"Aw," he said. "Are you okay? I heard yelling."

"Uh, yeah. Just a little unicorn saying that a little pony stole her one true love. And then they made up and she skipped out." You said.

Danny pulled away and rubbed your cheek.

"Babe, what really happened?"

You sighed.

"She slapped me."

"Aw, babe. C'mon lets see what we can do." He said pulling you to the kitchen.

Once you got into the kitchen, Danny picked you up and put you on the counter.

Paul walked in and ran over to you and Danny.

"What happened?" He asked concern.

"Kimmie slapped me." You said.

"Hey can you get an ice pack from the freezer?" Danny asked Paul. He nodded and walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Danny asked putting our heads together.

"Yeah." You said.

"Oh, here." Paul said and stopped looking at you two. "Is there something I don't know?"

You and Danny pulled away.

"No." You both said in unison.

"Okay." Paul said.

"I'll be right back. Paul, just hold the ice pack on Ky's face." Danny said and walked out of the room.

"What's going on?" Paul asked sweetly not wanting to get deep into it.

"I kissed Danny last night and said I love him." You said all in one breath.

He sighed.

"So you two?" He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Not really." You said. "I mean I don't really know. It was just last night Paul."