Chapter 14

Danny walked back in a few minutes later and Paul was still holding ice on your face.

"Here." Danny said and handed you your phone. "I walked by your room and heard it ring."

You set the ice pack down and unlocked your phone. You went into your missed calls and saw the only person you never wanted to talk to again called, Tyler , your abusive ex-boyfriend.

The blood rushed out of your face and Danny and Paul noticed.

He grabbed your hand. "Babe, what is it?" He asked.

"It-it's-it's my ex, Tyler."

"Shit." He whispered.

You lived with the boys because of Tyler. After you broke up with him he started coming by your apartment and one time got in. So you moved in with Danny an Paul to get away from him. They knew everything about him and promised to do anything to help you with him.

A tear rolled down your face and Danny wiped it away.

"I'll leave you two alone for now." Paul half smiled and patted your leg then walked out.

"It's okay, sweetie." Danny said and picked you up off the counter.

He brought you into the living room and laid you on the couch. You turned to the side and Danny laid down against the couch. He stroked your head and kissed the back of your neck.

"It's okay, Kyrn. I won't let him anywhere near you." He said and sighed.