Chapter 11

That night you couldn't sleep. There were too many thoughts going through your head at once. Around midnight you got up to get something to drink.

You walked down the hall and saw a light shining under Danny's door. You sighed and decided to go in.

"Danny." You whispered opening the door.

"Hmm."

"I'm sorry." You said and walked closer to his bed.

"It's fine." He said and hugged your waist sitting up in his bed.

You cupped his face.

"No it's not." You said. "I was just so frustrated about Kimmie. I hate her and she doesn't deserve you."

"Ky-"

"Just shut up and kiss me Danny Edge."

He smiled then obeyed.

You pulled away and Danny leaned his forehead against yours.

"And I don't deserve you. But I don't think you really even want me the way I want you." He said.

"Danny, I've been with you through thick and thin. Of course I want you." You bit your lip looking him in the eyes. "And I love you."

"Kyrn?"

"Yeah."

"I love you too." He said rubbing his thumb over your cheek.

"Danny."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"What are you going to do about Kimmie?"

"Just tell her it was a huge mistake and that I found someone else. And that I love you more then I'd ever love her." He said.

You smiled and chuckled.

Danny pulled back the covers and motioned for you to come in. You got in Danny wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

He laid his chin on your head and whispered, "Good night my sleeping beauty."