Chapter 15

A week later you were heading home from hanging out with your best friend.

You pulled into the apartment complex and parked your car. You got out and went up to your apartment.

Once you reached your number, you unlocked the door. You flung the door open, walked in then closed it. You suddenly got a weird feeling in your stomach.

"Hey babe." A voice said behind you that wasn't Danny's.

You turned around to see Tyler.

"Wh-what are you doing here? And how'd you get him?" You asked scared because he was in arm reach of you.

"I have my ways." He said and walked over to you and grabbed your waist. "I want you back my sweet little Kyrn."

You pushed him away. "I'm sorry but I'm with someone else right now." You lied.

"With who? Is it one of your little best friends? Which one is it, Danny or Paul?" He asked.

"Why does it matter?" You asked looking down from his stare.

"Cuz I don't like anyone touching you let alone be with you." He said moving closer and cupping your cheek.

"I'm not yours and I will never ever be again." You said pulling his hand away.

He chuckled. "You can't get rid of me this easy."

"How do yo-" you were cut off by a fist colliding with your jaw.

You fell to the ground and Tyler kicked you.

You groaned in pain.

He kept kicking you but suddenly stopped when a low whisper went through the room.

"Kyrn?!" It was Danny.