Chapter 16

"Danny." You whispered.

"What the hell?" Tyler said walking over to Danny.

"Back off asshole." Danny said forming fists.

"She's mine." Tyler said in a low voice.

"No she's not just leave her alone." Danny said stepping in front of you.

"Danny, please don't make it worse." You said.

"Yeah, listen to the girl." Tyler said smirking.

"Tyler please." Danny begged. "Just please don't hurt her."

"Okay then." Tyler said and turned around and punched Danny square in the nose.

"Danny!" You screamed as Danny hit the ground.

"I'll be back princess." Tyler said and walked over Danny. He open the door and winked before we walked out.

You crawled over to where Danny was and started bawling.

"I'm-I'm so so sorry tha-that I dragged you into this." You stuttered.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"Baby it's okay. I want to be the one to protect you. Always." He said.

You smiled and Danny wiped your tears. You grabbed his hand on your cheek and looked into his eyes.

"I love you so fucking much." You said.

"And I do too." He said and kissed your nose.

You slowly got up and helped Danny. You lead him into the kitchen. You leaned him up against the counter.

"Let me go get a rag." You said kissing his cheek.

He nodded.

You walked over and got a rag and an ice pack. You put some water on the rag and walked back over to Danny.

"I'm sorry." You said while patting his nose with a bloody water rag and Danny held the ice pack to your face.

He grabbed your wrist.

"Stop saying you're sorry." Danny said.

You slowly nodded and went back to silently wiping his nose while he held the ice pack for you.